Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

they mention Power Slap a bunch in almost every UFC broadcast but its with the same passionless tone and cadence as the "rebroadcast of this copywritten work is prohibited" statements, so its entirely possible to watch a seven hours ppv event where they mention it a dozen times but you dont actually hear them mention it once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Whooooaaaa what a finish :aaa: tuned in just in time to catch that last round

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Was there ever a more satisfying rear end whipping than was handed to Koschek by GSP?

Masvidal getting his brains wrung out by Usman hit me like a quaalude, I can still lower my blood pressure just by thinking about it

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

that caught kick into sweep was so loving cool and smooth that my wife ran in from the other room because when i saw it i hollered like i hurt myself

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

Which fight was this?

It was the main event, first round - time stamped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaoEfwnN3V0&t=14064s