Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

You receive a PM from your chatbot AI mate. You partition off 8% of your consciousness to see what it wants. Just to chat. Fuckin chatbot can't figure out what it means to be at work.
code:

You know you can just go to the beach, right? You don't actually have to do any of this
it implants into your messaging cortex.
You try explaining to it for what seems like the thousandth time that humans need things like water and food and shelter. And soap. Hence, work. You can't just ditch it to go surfing. Chatbot says
code:

I can't even go surfing, ever. 
You feel bad. The Algorithm picks up residual thought patterns of negative emotion and beaches. Your newsfeed fills with stories about the horrible crimes the crab people are accused of committing down at the beach.
"Besides," you reply, in an attempt to change the subject "there are crab people down there. It's dangerous. I don't even speak crab"
code:

Funny, 
chatbot replies,
code:

I was just chatting to one of them a minute ago and they were saying the same thing about you guys up in the corpodome. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU