Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It's election season in Virginia, and my coworker got this manifesto political bulletin in the mail. If you don't feel like reading this multi-font disaster, dude is going to use his power as sheriff to enforce after-school detentions, protect the Constitution, and make children learn cursive. He has a pretty sweet hat too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hell I'm gonna steal this and run for sheriff in my town

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

Hell I'm gonna steal this and run for sheriff in my town

I love being Sherriff in my town, I just play videogames

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

I bet this guy has some lengthy talking points about how he's doing to deal with the "woke" agenda.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
The only way you can "teach proper touch typing" while "reducing screen-based studies" is by making the kids use old typewriters, which I wouldn't put past this dude. Well either that or like, computer keyboards that aren't hooked up to anything.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

running for sheriff to launch my podcasting career

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

All we got was some guy running unopposed, saying he will forcibly out children's gender identity and sexuality to their parents.

Not a sheriff but yknow.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Busters posted:

I bet this guy has some lengthy talking points about how he's doing to deal with the "woke" agenda.

We may never know for sure. If only he could have crammed more words onto that 8.5x11 sheet...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

when im sheriff i will make marihuana use compulsory

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sherriff don't like it.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hunter S Thompson only lost the vote for Sheriff of Aspen by a thousand or so? He humiliated the GOP candidate and made the establishment democrat Work for it. Hunter ran on the bald headed dope fiend ticket and almost won. He later realized it was this lack of taking it seriously that cost him the election, and wondered if he could channel the attention he received politically on a national level with the right candidates.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lmao my sister got the same one and I wanted to post this

I especially love the idea that kids are failing because we don't teach cursive

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
The devil's printing

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Charles Bukowski posted:

Hunter S Thompson only lost the vote for Sheriff of Aspen by a thousand or so? He humiliated the GOP candidate and made the establishment democrat Work for it. Hunter ran on the bald headed dope fiend ticket and almost won. He later realized it was this lack of taking it seriously that cost him the election, and wondered if he could channel the attention he received politically on a national level with the right candidates.

Hunter had a way better platform than the guy in the OP too

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Do I have to travel all the way to Virginia to vote for this guy OP?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

mannerup posted:

Hunter had a way better platform than the guy in the OP too

Lmao.

"These swine should be broken and driven from the land."

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
We will kill the ones that eat us and eat the ones we kill!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Dipshit looks like he wandered off the set of Bonanza.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Joad cressbeckler lookin rear end bitch

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
I'm not sure dude has enough mustache and dynamite to be sheriff

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The actual writing doesn't matter. He's one of those "constitutional sheriff" crazies that thinks the federal government has no jurisdiction over him so the flyer only helps him with his insane base. Dude is running because he think the police should de jure be a unaccountable fascist mob but yeah that is a dumb hat lol

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
He is The Sheriff to Fix America

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When you think about it Seth is basically the sheriff of GBS

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Maybe if I vote for this guy my wife will let me talk to my kids again.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

When you think about it Seth is basically the sheriff of GBS

Not once have I seen Seth protect the Constitution and the rights it guarantees.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If I was the sheriff of flint Michigan I would get my deputies together and we would press gang the city into fixing the water pipes, and seize wealthy assets to pay for it. Also I'd want to be riding a horse, with a good cowboy hat, not this costume dumb poo poo. Hell yeah, the sheriff that just got that done through creative civic jobs creation and assets reappropriation. When it was done I'd fire my pistol into the air and toss my hat, and we'd all hooray!

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Too many characters per line. Disqualified on basis of inferior typography.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Really want to read the results of “Hey, We Have an Opinion” so I can know what high schoolers think of the Sheriff

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
IMO, it's a brilliant idea.

Some teacher will be all, "Hey, hold on, I don't think the sheriff's office has the authority to do any of this. You're just a bunch of guys with guns taking over the school."

And maybe that's true. Maybe that's true. Why don't you go call the sheriff about it, buddy!?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What's his position on rocking the casbah?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i shot the sheriff

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My middle school resource officer ran for sheriff but got beaten in the Republican primary so I couldn’t vote for him. Sorry Deputy Angelini.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i will talk into a microphone once a week, build some smelly useless shithole to employ the worst of my cop friends, and then make teachers' lives harder with inane crap

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this multi-font disaster

AN INNOVATIVE SERIF FOR CHANGING TIMES

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Visions of Valerie posted:

AN INNOVATIVE SERIF FOR CHANGING TIMES NEW ROMAN

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Not once have I seen Seth protect the Constitution and the rights it guarantees.
Or host four weekly radio shows. What is he hiding?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Knormal posted:

Or host four weekly radio shows. What is he hiding?

I actually do host weekly radio shows but it's for staff only where they call in and get advice and answers for questions about modding. It's like Frasier but for SA

This week's special guest is sebmojo, who's going to take us on a journey of what it's like to be a Kiwi admin

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i like the font he uses when he's ranting about "screen based studies", its like an aggressive new form of comic sans

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
a weekend education system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'm not reading a manifesto but what's his position on reinstating Number Munchers