Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I still need to finish the sequel of this game.

Persona 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

Oh yeah, Rei's character gimmick is food.

I was so tired of this "gimmick" by the end of the game. :negative:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I will never understand why games will have physical and magical as options, and then absolutely kneecap one of them in favor of the other.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Makes sense. That would explain some changes in Q2.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Enemies in this game, especially FOEs, are absurdly beefy. In a standard Etrian Odyssey game, I feel like the first FOE you run into is reasonably able to be fought and defeated by the time you hit the fifth floor at worst.

I think in this game, I couldn't beat the Card Soldiers until the end of the second dungeon?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Aigis is one of the best party members in the game, as I recall. Akihiko, too.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Speaking of fusion, I just remembered this website I saw a while back that lets you custom create your own QR Personas. I have to wonder how people manage to datamine something like that down to such an exact science.

Also, assuming it's alright, showing the full map of a floor at the end of a floor might help give an idea of what all is where in relation to certain events.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I had a number of references for this previously, but the characters are all doing poses from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Chie, for example, is doing Jotaro's from Heritage for the Future.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Alright, I had some free time, so here you go: Margaret, Teddie, Chie, Yu, Yosuke, Yukiko, Naoto, Kanji

Margaret's "pose" is not really all that bombastic, so she could just be standing there normally. But I thought I'd link it anyway. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

No worries. The characters in this game and the sequel love to blabber, so I can't blame you.