Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Oh this is gonna be a trip, that much I know

Anyways, Persona 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Funny thing is, there's not much reason not to use the Shortcut icon; whenever it's placed on a shortcut, it turns into the arrows, plus they're colour-coded green for two-way and red for one-way.

As for stuff like the Treasure Hunter passive, it's important to keep in mind that skills with the sparkly orb next to them are Navigator abilities; they do nothing when equipped on a standard party member. Some sub-personas are very specialized as Navigator options, while others are more of a mix. Personally, I like the ones that really lean into being Navigator options, like Shiisaa in Q2. Absolute lifesaver in the first dungeon, that one.

Now, for who to pick:

- Zen and Rei: These two never really see use as far as I can tell, especially in the lategame, so might as well get to see them now.
- Mitsuru: What can I say, magic slinger good.
- Junpei: In the same vein, someone bulky with a good physical option is also nice. I could've also said Shinji, but we're still early, and it's difficult for him to opt into Boost without sub-persona shenanigans, and ours are rather limited for now.