Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coiol
Dec 16, 2004

I dress like a girl and drink like a man. Please date-rape me.
I’m currently about 50 hours in to Q2 and I played through Q1 like 5 years ago. Not really vibing with Q2 too much but I remember liking Q1, although I don’t remember what was that different. I think Q2 has way too many characters for one, and maybe more mechanics that feel like added complexity without more value? Or maybe it’s just that Q2 is more of the same as Q1 without the novelty of it being the first EO crossover?

For the vote, I’ll say Ken and Shinji since I don’t think I ever used them in any P3 game. For the third, let’s go with Koromaru for the doggy squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU