Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut

Hello I also live in Japan and I want to mail Japan things to yobbers so please post your preferences here.

Note: international shipping usually requires a real name and phone number so it would be smart to include those in your sign up emails.

My kids love nerds gummy clusters and I love tacky tourist magnets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

Please do NOT send me anything remotely affiliated with :420: or recreational chemicals because customs checks very closely. Regular alcohol is also not allowed in international packages.

peanut

I mailed my package and will email evidence of this to the big boss tonight.

peanut

Dear my BYOB SASS Santa, your package arrived! (I will also PM you in case you don't have this thread bookmarked). We will open it on Christmas morning and I will post a pic in this thread.

peanut

Finger Prince posted:

Big Katsu was rather chewy and very salty and a bit weird, and apparently made from some kind of seafood jerky amalgam if google translate is to be believed. It wasn't bad or gross or anything, but also I never need to eat another one.

MISSIONACCOMPLISHED

peanut

Hail Santa!!
My Santas must have conspired against me this year because both of them got me my family's favorite candy and wonderful things that we love! :peanut:

from Manifisto (BYOB): Candy, more candy, NYC magnets and book mark, dried fruit, beeeeees socks, cat stickers, clay Krampus!

from Kafka's Goldfish* (GBS): Candy, moooooore candy, mushroom ornaments, and a signed book by Ray Bradbury! I started reading, it is kinda psychotic!

peanut fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Dec 25, 2023

peanut

Manifisto posted:

there is another pair of socks in there, they're more plain but they are pretty special socks. they are wool socks from darn tough and should last a lifetime (they literally come with a lifetime warranty). wool socks are amazing because they're warm in winter and cool in summer, and well maybe you don't wear socks lol but if you do, I hope these serve you well!

You're right, that must be the grey socks that my older daughter took immediately!
Thank you Santa!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

You have gone above and beyond! :11tea: