Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Fil5000 posted:

I'm not sure it's even clear there IS a rights issue, or if the beeb are just being cautious.

The guys' Twitter implies he's being disruptive dick solely to a dick out of revenge because the writer of the first episode clearly had to have invented the characters and the Tardis and should be paid for everything that ever followed etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008
Part of the longevity of Doctor Who is due to the ability to recast lead actors and have your enemies and monsters buried under prosthetics and costumes, and I feel like abandoning that to hang it on one dude seems kinda short sighted.

Also I never perceived Davros as disabled and more from a design aesthetic was becoming consumed by his creation.

e: Or being ancient and decrepit and unnaturally extending his life through science.

Szmitten fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Nov 18, 2023

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

Currently it’s very 60s disco (and may in fact be Who music from the 70s/80s), so I’m intrigued to see who the composer is.

Mark Ayres