Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

I do not have words for the sheer childish glee I expressed when McGann was revealed in Night of the Doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

If it helps, I'd like to watch them too. Double the value, there.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

Trap sprung, I guess, but the 501st was a cosplay org before any of the prequels. The troopers who murder children were named after them.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

Senor Tron posted:

I assume this is based on photos of how the sets were painted? If so It's like seeing colour photos of the Addams Family house.

I don't think that's necessarily true. A lot of the way sets were painted in those days was specifically to do with how they would show up on B&W cameras of the time. For example, the TARDIS console was light green, because white would reflect too much light and cause the picture to flare.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I always thought Meera Syal would make a great Doctor.

E: I think now is a good time to step away from the thread. See all you lovely people after all the Specials are aired. Genuinely happy to see an institution like this continue on and hope we all have a good time with it.

Coward fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Nov 25, 2023