Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I thought when I didn't enjoy doctor who as much I was just maturing out of it, but it's still possible to have fun. I can still enjoy this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Meep had a higher appreciation index than wild blue yonder?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Confusedslight posted:

These photoshop jobs on the big finish covers are so bad. With the price of them you'd except them to be atleast ok I mean the audio is obviously the most important part but jeez.

They're long tail products only sold to devoted fans. They're supposed to be trash shoved out the door as fast as possible. It's a miracle any part of it is good.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The_Doctor posted:

They’re going to reveal 15’s sonic here on Sunday!

Leaked spoilers:

it's a little glowy stick that goes weeweeeweee

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I'm not worried about Disney meddling.

They have a simple goal: own 100% of all childhood nostalgia media in the entire anglosphere.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
So how does the master keep time traveling then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

MikeJF posted:

It seems like humans get pretty time advanced in the far future, Testimony could pull some decent stuff off even if it wasn't bigger on the inside.

And I believe The End Of Time had some throw away dialogue about the being a point in time where humanity controlled all time travel rather than time lords