Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Classic doctor who
Modern doctor who
Disney doctor who tm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Something tells me hands will play a vital role in these episodes.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Part one and part two of an unearthly child is the first noticeable drop in doctor who cannon.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I would love twice upon a time only if they didn't make the 1st doctor so awful. Like maybe (and probably) willaim hartnell was like that to some degree but the 1st doctor was not that bad...

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://twitter.com/EveryMeep/status/1722765348254945307?s=20
We're getting close now! I can't believe we're going to get three straight weeks of new doctor who and then a Christmas episode! I am very excited if you can't tell.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
It just seems so incredibly strange that they are keeping them hidden and I don't understand why.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Ive yet to be disappointed by a John Dorney big finish.

https://twitter.com/EveryMeep/status/1724046411811926079?s=20

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
The first 12th doctor who episode that I really liked and made his doctor click with me was murder on the orient express. That episode is glorious.
edit: bill is the best modern companion and I will die on that hill.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Initial thoughts: I liked it! Was very fun and definitely a children in need thing. Also seeing shades of the 13th doctor in there was great. A nice little bit of fluff. - 8.7/10

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I genuinely think it's a positive step. So many bad characters going back centuries have been disabled and its a good thing imo that rtd is pushing against that.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
7 more days to go!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Is the davros series that big finish did a while ago worth checking out? I think it takes place before he become the davros in genesis.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Nov 18, 2023

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Can't believe we're so close to new doctor who! Trying to think of a few episodes to watch this week before hand and so far my list is

Runaway bride
Partners in crime
Turn left
Journeys end
The day of the doctor

Also I listened to the first I davros and like everybody here said it is pretty good!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Finished journeys end and I used to not like this episode but I really enjoyed it this time compared to when it first aired! I knew what it was going into it this time, a whole bunch of rtd stuff on steroids and I was so here for it this time round.

Sure the human doctor and Roses ending is a bit silly and it does ruin the end of doomsday but really.... ok that bit was still a bit tough to watch but everything else fantastic!

Only three days to go to new doctor who!!

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Nov 22, 2023

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
And from this post 2 days and 6 hours and 14 minutes aways!!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Something tells me he's not too bad at this acting thing

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
One day, 17 hours and 18 minutes to go.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
If that's true then he would be the oldest contributor to a doctor who at the age of ninety eight.
edit: David Graham that is.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
23 hours and 56 minutes to go!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I feel like my excitement level might be a little excessive, but I am so so looking forward to this. Like I can't believe we're going to get new doctor who incredibly soon. Favourite show in the world since I started watching in 05 when I was ten and I feel like that kid again.

So this isn't just me saying the same stuff over and over again here's a short clip of tennent being excited about the new tardis. Don't worry there are no spoilers!
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNucw3Mj/

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I've yet to see anything online that tells me it's not airing at the same time.
https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/1728428327218614542?s=20

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Nov 25, 2023

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Two hours to go!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
40 min to go!!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I'm watching the doctor who celebration concert right now and I don't think I can feel more hype than I'm feeling right now.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Here we go!!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
That is a vortex

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Meep!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Jerusalem posted:

This is utterly chaotic and I'm having the best time.

Agreed 100%

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Poor Sylvia she must be having a breakdown

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Shadow proclamation mentioned!!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I mean this is based on a comic and that is pretty how it goes there so.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I like it! All praise the meep!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
That is one cool wheel chair.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Oh Donna

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Jerusalem posted:

This is utter nonsense.

I loving love it :neckbeard:

Yeah, loved that.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I don't know what to think about the new tardis

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Feels very apple producty if that makes sense. Still has time to grow on me! I like the changing color lights in it though!

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://twitter.com/tvukzone/status/1728524588215140571?s=20
After watching it this does not surprise me.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I like the intro quite a bit but the outro music didn't quite work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Pleasantly suprised so many people who knew the meep plot twist kept it a secret. I mean it was very easy to find if you really wanted to know but on social media people were largely pretty good.