Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

a body wouldn't decompose in space but who's to say what would happen to a body in nothingness full of no-things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

so, since Donna accepted that job offer, does that mean she's gonna be in the unit spinoff? :thunk:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Infinitum posted:

The recent stuff like Sony just straight up deleting shows people have paid access to is such a big part of why piracy will always be about.

Add that to factors like Doctor Who not airing on the public ABC channel here in Australia anymore, with it only being available via D+ as they keep raising the price more and more, and.. welll.. yeah :filez:

I recently started a rewatch on Max and as soon as it got to the Runaway Bride the framerate was hosed, everything was subtly sped up. Then I checked the next season and it was the same thing in all the episodes. I googled it and this has been an issue on Max for years without a fix.

Completely unwatchable for me, thank god for :filez:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

lines posted:

I assume Ncuti also had some level of influence over how he was dressed

possibly lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr Beens posted:

I've not re watched any new who, so this question is resulting from my poor memory. Why does the Doctor in the recent specials refer to Donna as "his best friend ever". They only had one season together

well, she was the only companion of the tenth doctor who wasn't trying to bang him (and was in fact horrified by the idea)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

LividLiquid posted:

Landing on someone materializes the Tardis around them.

Open Source Idiom posted:

Nah, that's an option you can toggle. It's a plot point in The Time Monster.

they also atomize an ood by materializing a TARDIS right on top of him in the doctor's wife