Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

Top of the league 🎶

We love big Ange

I loved the interview where someone was talking about bringing in a "big name manager" and he said "Postecoglou is a pretty big name."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

"Clear and obvious error" is their cop out for anything they want. The entire system is designed first and foremost to placate their fragile egos.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vegetable posted:

People get mad about using clear and obvious error as the ref cop-out, but they also want the ref to intervene less. I think people miss how antithetical these goals are.

I think people are sometimes two different people.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Finn posted:

proper football returns in less than 24 hours

MLS Cup is back baby!!