Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Mad how hiring a manager who actually wants to manage your club and doesn't view everything about it with complete contempt has a positive effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

tbp posted:

i didn't watch it so maybe they were clear as day but LOL that spurs got 2 red cards in a match when they are starting to look like they might fight for the title. it's so predictable

both the guys that got sent off deserved it and could easily have been sent off even earlier

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
getting rid of video replay is stupid, other leagues can do it. the problem is the inept morons in english refereeing that need to be cleared out

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
i loving hate international breaks

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Dravs posted:

Looks like Spurs may be in some hot water as well now, it's all gonna start kicking off

If spurs have to be relegated in order for city and chelsea to face the same punishment, I'll pay that price

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
the net spend trophy will replace the fair play trophy

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

unacceptable. glazers out, venky's in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Nuclear Spoon posted:

shouldn't there be a december thread by now

also i feel like any time sky sports do a EtH stats image they use a picture of him like a child model for Gap

pretty bad indictment of Liverpool/Chelsea/spurs last season that this bald fraud still somehow won the top 4 trophy