Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i have the barabonds, they're real, they're right next to me and they say "BARABOND" at the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm going to crypticly allude to something in my past that will inevitably come to light in the 3rd act.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Bad Purchase posted:

i have the barabonds, they're real, they're right next to me and they say "BARABOND" at the top
You're holding a binder full of baseball cards and that says "BARRY BONDS"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Das Boo posted:

I can work with butts if you're all out.

Sooooo,
All I had in the pantry that might work are a couple of canned chicken breast. I checked the freezer in the garage, though, and, although I need to restock, I did find one boob (C-cup), and 2 macaque rear end cheeks, but only 1 of them was harvested from a female in heat, so they are vastly different sizes.

Any of those sound like they’ll work?

Oh! And the boob is from a human, in case you needed to know.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I'm the super smart Wolf hybrid dog, that everyone loves.

That gets left behind while the building explodes, but you see me jumping out of the fireball with a steak I found somewhere

And then I go "AAaarrooooooooooo!"

everyone laughs and snuggles me

( i didn't provide my age )

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 4, 2023

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Mega64 posted:

I died three hours ago to sacrifice myself for the mission and you fuckers not only don't care but you still don't even know my loving name
I know your name - it’s Smugworth.

You sacrificed yourself by whipping a ride until you were a ghost. Something like that. The details are getting hazy.

Totally thanks for your selfless actions though. PS. Since you don’t need it anymore, can I stay in your condo?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

*gnaws on a full cooked turkey*

can i have a bite? i love turkey.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

hop on

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ghost passenger getting on

naem
May 29, 2011

I’ll be the lady character played by that one actress who has a really specific haircut, that everyone imitates for like 7 years until it goes out of style

I’m on all the posters for the movie and then don’t work for like a decade after

naem
May 29, 2011

now I’m that same actress 14 years later and that haircut is back in style again

I’m in my 40’s and I look pretty good and they give me a cameo in the heist movie reboot

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

naem posted:

I’ll be the lady character played by that one actress who has a really specific haircut, that everyone imitates for like 7 years until it goes out of style

I’m on all the posters for the movie and then don’t work for like a decade after

Time... time keeps on ticking....

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I the character that was clearly written for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson but played by some nameless hack when he wouldn't sign.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bored posted:

Sooooo,
All I had in the pantry that might work are a couple of canned chicken breast. I checked the freezer in the garage, though, and, although I need to restock, I did find one boob (C-cup), and 2 macaque rear end cheeks, but only 1 of them was harvested from a female in heat, so they are vastly different sizes.

Any of those sound like they’ll work?

Oh! And the boob is from a human, in case you needed to know.

I am a professional, I can work with this.
*Crams everything down my shirt*

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I'm going to be the kin'ect. I'll make introductions and after things go sideways I'm going to just keep hanging around, acting super sketch the whole time. At some pivotal point towards the end of the second act I'll make a phone call which will escalate the problems.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

I'll shout "get out of there!" into a walkie talkie

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Disco Godfather posted:

I'll shout "get out of there!" into a walkie talkie

I'll whisper "redshirt has this, ping five mins, cont plant 14G else, over"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

covidstomper58 posted:

I'll whisper "redshirt has this, ping five mins, cont plant 14G else, over"

Thank you. You're on the team. Await official instructions.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Got 50 metric tons of barabonds need to be hauled outta here....

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yeah dude you told me to join the crew so I joined the crew, we're on our way to Callisto now, where are you?

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
The bomb guy.

You know, job doesn't need a bomb so I'm stuck making triggers for sensors and cameras till.... You need a bomb.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tunicate posted:

Yeah dude you told me to join the crew so I joined the crew, we're on our way to Callisto now, where are you?

Hey. If you are Callisto Crew you know I am with you to the last breath.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I'll be the driver. Which means I can drive everything from a dirt bike to a T-34 and can do crazy physics-defying stunts with whatever I drive, including the tank. Especially the tank.

Mostly I sit behind the wheel fidgeting while you guys rob the joint. My signature line is "Get in, shut up and hang on." I am never buckled in except for the climatic car chase.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

I'll be the driver. Which means I can drive everything from a dirt bike to a T-34 and can do crazy physics-defying stunts with whatever I drive, including the tank. Especially the tank.

Mostly I sit behind the wheel fidgeting while you guys rob the joint. My signature line is "Get in, shut up and hang on." I am never buckled in except for the climatic car chase.

Can you swing the whole getaway by the DQ so we can pickup Blizzards?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

While driving backwards. I ain't paying.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

While driving backwards.

Whatever literally floats your boat. I want Heath Bar Crunch.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

Got 50 metric tons of barabonds need to be hauled outta here....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yes sir, this is the distraction we need.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I’m the American lady who speaks in an accent that is a mix of five different English accents in an impeccably tailored suit only with a skirt instead of pants that is an expert on diamonds and bullion. I can also gymnastics my way through invisible security beams. Flips, dives, triple back handsprings into the splits - I got all the moves and I do them in 4” stilettos. And a catsuit. The regular suit is kind of restrictive.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I’m the American lady who speaks in an accent that is a mix of five different English accents in an impeccably tailored suit only with a skirt instead of pants that is an expert on diamonds and bullion. I can also gymnastics my way through invisible security beams. Flips, dives, triple back handsprings into the splits - I got all the moves and I do them in 4” stilettos. And a catsuit. The regular suit is kind of restrictive.

*Gulps

You're hired!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

*tucks into a full roasted pig on a spit with a knife and fork*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

*tucks into a full roasted pig on a spit with a knife and fork*

Can I get a slice of that pig?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Guys, there's no time to eat pig. The cops are on their way, hop on!

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

naem posted:

now I’m that same actress 14 years later and that haircut is back in style again

I’m in my 40’s and I look pretty good and they give me a cameo in the heist movie reboot

I am also 14 years older and can wait until the movie is over to crank it this time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll manage the Discord

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

redshirt posted:

Hey. If you are Callisto Crew you know I am with you to the last breath.

Who's last breath?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Outrail posted:

Who's last breath?

Not mine of course. I'm important.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I have underworld connections to some of the best moral support guys in the business.

Just go to betterhelp.com and tell them tea party crasher sent you, they'll know the situation...

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

I’ll manage the Discord

Never mind my offer, I don't want to be associated with a sick gently caress like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Never mind my offer, I don't want to be associated with a sick gently caress like this

Bro I already made some calls! You can't back out now. We need you!