Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

were gonna need a montage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

redshirt posted:

Bro I already made some calls! You can't back out now. We need you!

drat it, fine. But only because you helped my brother move that one time

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

redshirt posted:

Can I get a slice of that pig?

:hmmyes:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cool, cool. Alright, cue The Montage

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*heavy 2000's techno music laid over scenes of the crew buying milk, splashing around at the water park, doing their taxes etc*

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
I’m the 400lbs guy with poor motor skills wearing jorts and a T-shirt with a cat in a suit on it. I can get through invisible security beams. Waddling, flailing, stumbling - I got all the moves.

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I’m the American lady who speaks in an accent that is a mix of five different English accents in an impeccably tailored suit only with a skirt instead of pants that is an expert on diamonds and bullion. I can also gymnastics my way through invisible security beams. Flips, dives, triple back handsprings into the splits - I got all the moves and I do them in 4” stilettos. And a catsuit. The regular suit is kind of restrictive.

Oh. I’ll get my (trench) coat.
<Plods to the door and leaves, tripping over the garbage can on the way back to my car>

naem
May 29, 2011

now i’m the much younger actress in the heist movie reboot playing the same lady character

the original actress who played this part was tall and blonde and had a really big over the top personality and dated hair

I’m just really really skinny and kind of spooky looking like a runway model and act all my lines completely flat

the reboot poster recreates the original and I’m on it like the original actress was but the movie isn’t anywhere near as popular and is mostly pop culture references

the original actress and I do press conferences together and she is obviously delighted to be getting work again

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Dial A For Awesome posted:

I’m the 400lbs guy with poor motor skills wearing jorts and a T-shirt with a cat in a suit on it. I can get through invisible security beams. Waddling, flailing, stumbling - I got all the moves.

Oh. I’ll get my (trench) coat.
<Plods to the door and leaves, tripping over the garbage can on the way back to my car>

Hey man it’s all good, you can be the tumble and flip person if that’s what you really had your heart set on. I’m not getting any younger, and round offs in high heels aren’t so easy on a twice-broken ankle (unrelated to aforementioned high heel gymnastics, we can thank an icy parking lot and jumping off a boat onto land for that). I’ve got my gold and diamonds thing to keep me busy.

And if anyone tries to muscle in on that, well, I’ll cut you (accent morphs from cockney to scouser to posh to Hampshire to something that sounds vaguely Welsh during this speech)

naem posted:

the original actress who played this part was tall and blonde and had a really big over the top personality and dated hair

You going to come after my accent-acting next? :mad:

My hair is real and it’s fantastic, tyvm.

Thora fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Nov 5, 2023

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Ill be the ship's cook

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This is gonna take some cracker jack timing.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

I'm the best because I only work with the best *hires all my personal friends*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bro Dad posted:

I'm the best because I only work with the best *hires all my personal friends*

Happy to be on board
Now jump in

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

We can't all be the cool smartass, or it'll just look like Joss Whedon's scripts.

I'll be the guy that just frowns disapprovingly at the antics of everyone else and keeps things going. It isn't a glorious job, but it needs doing.

:mad: Get back to work, fancy pants! All our asses are on the line!

(Am I doing ok, I'm new at being the grumpy straightman)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'll make the website

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DicktheCat posted:

We can't all be the cool smartass, or it'll just look like Joss Whedon's scripts.

I'll be the guy that just frowns disapprovingly at the antics of everyone else and keeps things going. It isn't a glorious job, but it needs doing.

:mad: Get back to work, fancy pants! All our asses are on the line!

(Am I doing ok, I'm new at being the grumpy straightman)

The Euro Twins rap and breakdance

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’ll be the josh “joss” whedon self-insert who sleeps with the sexy lady

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

i’ll be the josh “joss” whedon self-insert who sleeps with the sexy lady

The diplomat who speaks 25 languages?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
walks in with large black bird on shoulder

Hey boss! I found the cr…

Uhh I’ll be right back just gonna put Boris here in the car, totally forgot he was perched on my shoulder.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I will provide much needed exposition about a particular esoteric topic like 14th century Dutch royalty or space telescope maintenance or something so the audience can follow the plot

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

...and that's why we only have one shot to get this right

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yeah sorry for the late notice, but we need a pilot. Anyone got a valid pilot's license?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

Yeah sorry for the late notice, but we need a pilot. Anyone got a valid pilot's license?

No but I can do this

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

OK, note to self: The Barabonds will be heavier than you think

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

OK, note to self: The Barabonds will be heavier than you think

There's plenty of space in the whip while we ghost ride it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

There's plenty of space in the whip while we ghost ride it

I'm not sure I fully trust your powers.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Did you just cross threads?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Can I be the guy that throws a quarter of the city into darkness by simply throwing a small disconnect switch and pulling the wires out of it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Montage Jazz music

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

question: did you say we should be packing heat or packing meat??? sorry i was checking my online sports betting app

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

question: did you say we should be packing heat or packing meat??? sorry i was checking my online sports betting app

You? Just stick with the Slim Jims. Remember, we're going to use them for a distraction.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

takes a long sad look at redshirt to establish I'm going to betray him but I feel conflicted about it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

takes a long sad look at redshirt to establish I'm going to betray him but I feel conflicted about it

I know. I don't even blame you bro.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yo I've been ghost riding the getaway whip for 5 hours now, is anybody coming or what? Did I miss the signal? I think I'm going to need to ghost ride to a gas station...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Yo I've been ghost riding the getaway whip for 5 hours now, is anybody coming or what? Did I miss the signal? I think I'm going to need to ghost ride to a gas station...

I'm not sure I follow, did you get some memo about "ghost riding whips"?

I'm confused. We're here to discuss a heist.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have some concerns about Smugworth’s ability to drive the getaway car

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I died 4 movies ago but I need to make payments on my house so here I am back again.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I have some concerns about Smugworth’s ability to drive the getaway car

Yeah he's not gonna get near that position for the actual heist.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I'm willing to split for an Uber

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

bossy lady posted:

I died 4 movies ago but I need to make payments on my house so here I am back again.

Okay just know we've pivoted the franchise to be more action-conedy/political satire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I'm willing to split for an Uber

Watch Baby Driver for the caliber of getaway driver I expect.