Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I am an extremely hot woman, but I also can teach you a thing or two about computer touching if you already couldn't tell by my blue streak in my hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Hello, it's me the extremely hot hacker chick again. I am going to have playful banter with the dorky guy we just picked up who is waaaaaay in over his head. He's gonna teach me a thing or two about trust.
I will call my male counterpart a dick and give him the bird.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

naem posted:

now I’m that same actress 14 years later and that haircut is back in style again

I’m in my 40’s and I look pretty good and they give me a cameo in the heist movie reboot

I am also 14 years older and can wait until the movie is over to crank it this time.