Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
this is just personal and ive complained each feedback to the same answer but remove mods who were involved in "hoped they'll move on" quarantine tara reade thread

also shouldn't have added the

in response to "never vote for rapists" posted:

The nation is on fire, we don't have time for unrealistic nonsense.
poster to the rolls after 2020

i don't expect this, but im putting in my formal complaints again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
no, bring back the blow thread

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
to solve syq bring back blow thread

or a thinderdome. or all come to uspol and we'll hash it out

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

socialsecurity posted:

Increasing the amount of petty sniping and cross forum harassment and otherizing will just continue to drive people out of here.
ill have you know my sniping ain't petty

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Koos Group posted:

Again, I would prefer we focus on our positive or negative opinions of current D&D policies or occurrences, not politics, other forums, or old drama.
im always sincere, but ill drop the jokes for this. several of the us politic threads have people that have been posting together for years. we are all human and will build and keep grudges. hell, ive got plenty of grudges from 2020 and posters about reade. now, ive mostly been civil to them, but it's there. just don't think you're going to get what you want here at all

edit: we are all human, not we all ate humans

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Main Paineframe posted:

ban anyone who posts a twitter

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Bwee posted:

A "rival subforum" that's allowed to make fun of D&D posters without those posters being allowed to do the same or (realistically) defend themselves is kinda messed up imo
blow thread, bring it back

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

RBA Starblade posted:

I think that's in TCC right now
ok. this is the solution, everyone e call up your guy

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Tai posted:

Feedback

UKMT is one of the best threads on this forum. Thank you for not fully bending it to D&D rules and allowing it to continue as it is.
most feedback threads seem to show only us usa thread posters are the troublesome ones

we're number 1, yeah!

Gucci Loafers posted:

There's also a very real issue with harassment generated from CSPAM attacking specific posters they don't like and along with off-site social media encouraging it even further to the point where they are literally trying to get admins fired. :lol:
wait, are you claiming it's actually cspam with the secret discord?

how many secret discord are there and why can't i get an invite!? i post both places

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 7, 2023

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
on the other hand, the rule number probes are the funniest thing about d&d right now and i await the day they are quietly edited so that future people think ive been probed for threatening to hunt and eat someone

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
just to be clear, uspol is in cccc and usce is here. yall banished us, stop trying to take the name back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

mutata posted:

Feel pretty ok bullying Nazis