Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Koos Group posted:

Probably not, since that journalist was reliable.

Just had an unreliable-sounding name and an unreliable-looking headshot as a profile picture, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B B
Dec 1, 2005

koolkal posted:

Didn't even know this thread existed until now when someone mentioned it in the US thread. Glad you kept it open longer than your random unannounced weekend popup format.

Feedbacks:
1. The random unannounced weekend popup format for feedback threads is dumb
2. Requiring an assumption of "good faith posting" is dumb, some people are just there to troll and everyone knows it. I don't mean instances where people have dumb opinions they truly believe but instead the ones where they're clearly playing stupid

Interestingly, this thread was previously announced in a different subforum for a completely different date, and then this thread was randomly opened this past weekend with no announcement and a very short feedback window:

TheDisreputableDog posted:

Small question: When will the next carefully-curated and neutered D&D feedback thread be opened for the smallest acceptable time window? Koos Group promised one “soon” in D&D Chat but that was more than a month ago.

Koos Group posted:

Will do it the weekend after next (the 10th to 12th).

So I'll go ahead an chime in to agree that there needs to be more visible, more frequent, and longer periods of feedback for D&D. The current approach to feedback makes it seem like D&D moderators don't want feedback, or that they want feedback in forms that are easily brushed under the rug.