Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Tell your boss you're free to work nights and weekends if he needs you.

yeah, but, then you have to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

one word: crab

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm the guy describing my extremely demeaning side job necessary to make ends meet as a "hustle." Just hustlin'.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I used to bartend at a local theatre. It was a good time and just requires that you know how to pour wine and iron your pants occasionally. Also, free live music.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I keep hearing people don’t wanna work anymore, maybe take one of their jobs?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

become a mod of r/antiwork

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Mr_Companie posted:

Procedurally generate youtube videos about like, marvel movies and fight club but every thumbnail has a manic pixie AI waifu with big tits

goddammit this would actually work

put some joe rogan clips in there and you've got it made

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm a life coach for college athletic coaches

I could do that....

"C'mon son, Skull harder!"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

It's called "feet pics", op.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I post on the internet and get money per view you now owe me 2 cents pls like and subscribe

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Grow mushrooms on your body.

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program
Sucking Dick 2.0.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My hitman ad in the back of Soldier of Fortune doesn’t get a lot of attention these days.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I've done process serving in a few states always as a side gig. Real nice semi-abusable cashflow. Always worked as an independent contractor. That way, the org doesn't care what you bill them because they pass the cost off to the law office, and the lawyers don't care what they're billed because they pass the cost off to the client. It has always been the largest pay per hour in my life.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

parthenocarpy posted:

I've done process serving in a few states always as a side gig. Real nice semi-abusable cashflow. Always worked as an independent contractor. That way, the org doesn't care what you bill them because they pass the cost off to the law office, and the lawyers don't care what they're billed because they pass the cost off to the client. It has always been the largest pay per hour in my life.

Did you have any wacky adventures? Dress up in disguise?

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Buy stuff at auctions, especially online retail scratch and dent/returns/mispicks, clean up or fix as needed, list on craigslist/marketplace/etc. Pretty good return for not much effort...plus sometimes you come across cool poo poo you can keep or gift.

Take good pictures for your ad. Helps a bunch.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Essential Mountain Oils

(Olive oil and pine needles)

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Randomly bring up SquareSpace and NordVPN in every conversation in every conversation you have. That's called advertising, and legally speaking the companies will have to pay you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A very long time ago I was in a local Yahoo! Chat room and some guy IM’d me asking if I wanted a handjob for $10. I said no thanks but I asked him how business was going and he said not too bad. He liked giving handjobs so the ten bucks was a nice little cherry on top, petty cash for smokes and beer while indulging in his hobby.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Train crows to bring you money

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

Did you have any wacky adventures? Dress up in disguise?

I started just when Pineapple Express came out in theatres so alot of people have always had big expectations from me about this job. Every delivery is a bit of an adventure

I made a recovery on a partially failed service where I got two out of three guys in the same dealership at once. Its always hard if they're expecting you, harder when they get tipped off that they're outside your office. I needed two repair shop guys and the president of the dealership, so I requested the president's presence at the front desk, then went around to maintenance, found the first repair guy and asked him if the second repair guy was around. He brought the guy over and I served them both then went back to the front desk. In that time they had already alerted the president, and the secretary told me to leave. Hid out in the parking lot for forty minutes talking with my boss, getting chased out by dealers, and in that time I was sent a pic of the dealership president's sedan with instructions to wait nearby. My boss uses bait calls to get people out of a building, like he'll call "from the daughter's school" or all sorts of other unethical poo poo. Sure enough he walks out to his car and I got him.

Divorce papers are also fun. Apparently, at least in the state of Minnesota, serving your spouse first allows you to getter set favorable court conditions. I'm honestly not sure what that boils down into. Nevertheless, after arguments where the sentiments of "I'm divorcing you!" "No, I'm divorcing YOU!" are passed, its kinda a race to see who can serve who first. Spouses provide a ton of intel and you'd expect a whole email full of photos of the spouse, the spouse's vehicles, interior and exterior shots of places they frequent.

Small businesses suck. They often are already expecting you, and you usually have to do it on their territory.

One thing I'm always surprised about is how much access people will give you if they're convinced you know the right person. I've lost myself in countless warehouses with no supervision.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Still working on the primary hustle

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Vegetarian Taco Truck

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

freelance public bathroom attendant

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Try purse snatching. You own a good pair of running shoes, right?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Karen Prevention

Stores hire you to walk up during a Karen encounter, dressed as a customer, to distract the Karen with befuddlement and guile.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i sell feat pics

like pictures of people beating guinness records and stuff

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Been hearing a lot about drop shipping

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Been hearing a lot about poo poo dropping

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Have you tried sucking dicks OP?

Or maybe slinging hash?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

Have you tried sucking dicks OP?

Or maybe slinging hash?

its getting legal in most states.

Mighty Steed
Apr 16, 2005
Nice horsey
Set up a discussion forum on the Internet.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Start a website and charge people $10 to post on it.

e: ^ gently caress

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
you've heard of robotaxis

but get ready for hobotaxis

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

frumpykvetchbot posted:

you've heard of robotaxis

but get ready for hobotaxis

the future is now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeyLEe1T0yo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
wait i thought that said hobotaxes

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Lemonade stand, except it's spiked with vodka. 5 bucks for a 16 OZ solo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Lemonade stand, except it's spiked with vodka. 5 bucks for a 16 OZ solo

I too have rushed a fraternity

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

DoorDash but for medical emergencies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

DoorDash but for medical emergencies

Like causing, treating, or both?