Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I too have rushed a fraternity

My condolences. I have not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

DoorDash but for medical emergencies

Buy an old station wagon, offer services to drive people to the hospital. Only charge them 1000 dollars.

Offer them a discount card. If they're really clumsy it'll be worth it for them.
9 ambulance rides and the 10th is half price.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Breed new types of dog.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

kidnap the ceo of your utility company and hold them hostage

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Personalized potatoes. Just draw happy faces on em.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I wanted to go to Sleeping Bear sand dunes where they have a monstrous hill down to the lake that is tough as hell to climb back up, to the point where rescue crews charge $3K to get you and run a discount rescue service for $2,500. Have a nice winch setup and a sled to get you back up.

If you're too poor, then I'd offer a $500 service where get one of those power tow rope things they use to launch fixed wing gliders and I'd just have you tie a rope to your fat rear end at the bottom of the hill and rip you uphill in 30 seconds or less, no sled. Need to think of parts wear and my per-hour cost!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bidet installer

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005
A moving company that is able to offer discount rates because the movers show up intoxicated.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Bidet installer

“Bidet, mate!”
“That’s not a poop knife. This is a poop knife”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I sell my used underpants and pictures of my feet to perverts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

El Macho posted:

A moving company that is able to offer discount rates because the movers show up intoxicated.

How intoxicated are we talking here?

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How intoxicated are we talking here?

Roughly 4 beers deep at any given time

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I loot the dumpsters behind the CostCo meat department and use my findings in stew I sell for a pittance down at Fleabottom Bay. "Bowls o'Brown" I call them, I'm the onion knight.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

El Macho posted:

Roughly 4 beers deep at any given time

For a big enough discount I’d probably take the chance

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005
A business that helps people retrieve lost items that go missing around the house.

5 goons show up and ransack things until said items are found. Cleanup is extra.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I start pyramid and Ponzi schemes every time I need a quick cash boost. Take the first couple lots of money, declare that this is fool proof and the system works(TM) and you're no longer needed to make these people rich, and then tell the next sucker they're the new CEO and President.

Tap out early enough and you get a nice little chunk and no one even thinks of you by the time the whole thing goes bust. It's free money!

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

For a big enough discount I’d probably take the chance

Discount is on a sliding scale:

4 beers - 15% off
6 beers - 35% off
Etc

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i turn into a naked molerat and tunnel into bank vaults

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Call people in the phone book over and over and demand money to stop. They won't be able to block you because they're old and can't figure out how

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i live on the sidewalk and charge people passing by 10$ to not smell my finger

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005

Call people in the phone book over and over and demand money to stop. They won't be able to block you because they're old and can't figure out how

I’ve had the same thought, except they have to fully participate in a knock-knock joke to stop

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005
“Give me five beers for a quarter”, you’d say.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Have you tried sucking some dicks op??

Or maybe offering rear end eating services?

Even better, get FORKLIFT CERTIFIED. Then eat rear end or suck dicks (or both) ON the forklift.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Live streaming.

Like you steam content in-person.

People are bored and 1-6 people come over and improvise The Office or play video games in front of you idk

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
at night i scale very tall buildings where i perch like a bird of prey looking for easy prey. i use the tough leathery membrane twixt my arms and legs to glide effortlessly through the air once i have found a target - dropped pennies which i stash inside my pouch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wesleywillis posted:

Have you tried sucking some dicks op??

Or maybe offering rear end eating services?

Even better, get FORKLIFT CERTIFIED. Then eat rear end or suck dicks (or both) ON the forklift.

When you’re FORKLIFT CERTIFIED the dick suckers come to YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i cagefight deer for their eggs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Buy all the bottled water in town and then contaminate the town's water supply.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Go ahead and fight those deer bitch, I'll have sex with them uhhh watch and take bets.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Buy all the bottled water in town and then contaminate the town's water supply.

Ah, the Nestlé method

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i steel discarded deer teeth at the cagefights. when I have enough i squeeze them together into pool balls which i sell at below market value

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I do furniture restorations by dragging stuff behind my car, using the public road is cheaper than sandpaper.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Thos how I find out that pool ball you sold me is inauthentic? I knew there was no F ball...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Ah, the Nestlé method

How did they make it work? I realised everyone would just drink Pepsi instead.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Thos how I find out that pool ball you sold me is inauthentic? I knew there was no F ball...

the F stands for 'found'

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
show up places and start recording tiktok dances to break up crowds and loud parties

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Disrupt the currency storage industry using precision engineered metal and proprietary exothermic chemical reactions.

Rob a bank.

110523_4
Nov 6, 2023
all sorts of SA merch

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, Big Pharma might try to tell you that kidneys don't grow back so you can only sell one, but I trust my body and my immune system. It's just a matter of willpower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Carry a big bag of staples in your pocket when you go out for fast food. Sneak one into your food and then complain to the manager.

Keep a careful tally of the places you've 'hit up' with this and when. Like any good hunter, you'll want to work the whole territory so the individual places don't get wise.