Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005
A moving company that is able to offer discount rates because the movers show up intoxicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How intoxicated are we talking here?

Roughly 4 beers deep at any given time

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005
A business that helps people retrieve lost items that go missing around the house.

5 goons show up and ransack things until said items are found. Cleanup is extra.

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

For a big enough discount I’d probably take the chance

Discount is on a sliding scale:

4 beers - 15% off
6 beers - 35% off
Etc

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Call people in the phone book over and over and demand money to stop. They won't be able to block you because they're old and can't figure out how

I’ve had the same thought, except they have to fully participate in a knock-knock joke to stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Macho
Feb 10, 2005
“Give me five beers for a quarter”, you’d say.