Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Szarrukin posted:

I know that popular opinion is that this game is bad, but to this day I don't really know why this game is bad (except usual gamer stuff "its bad bcause its woke")

I tried the demo out and the gameplay failed to hook me at all. I came into the demo wanting to like the game because the premise of the combat system was interesting to me, but it just felt awful and unsatisfying to control. I'm sure there's some depth to the system and that it gets better over time, but I wasn't about to shell out a ton of money for a new game and sink how many hours into it to maybe get a fun gaming experience when I have dozens of other games to go through first. Hell, if I wanted to play another open world game, I could just boot up Elden Ring again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU