Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Bouillon Rube posted:

i dont think ive ever finished an entire tool song

But I thought you were a massive tool

fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

angers cool but have you ever tried... relax???

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Songbearer posted:

Real talk I used to have anger issues that stemmed from getting overwhelmed but I started SSRIs and they went away but now my dick don't work that's my story

this.
well, not the anger thing. hi5 fellow broke-dick.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I grew up in the 90's so I'm pretty angry all the time. Tool, Alice In Chains, Guns and Roses and The Offspring are my favorite bands

Are you one of those psychos on Cart Narcs that would rather stand around and argue with a silly man for 20 minutes instead I just taking back your cart?

Lazybones

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't know anything about hoobastank but i sure love saying hoobastank. Try it op it's like biting a fluffy cloud

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Icochet posted:

I don't know anything about hoobastank but i sure love saying hoobastank. Try it op it's like biting a fluffy cloud

Dooty dooty doooo, hoobastank and you

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
im angry all the time but it's because the world is bad and we put people in charge whose job it is to take away good things for themselves

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

it's okay to be angry because the Sith are correct, our power comes from our emotions. Be a Sith, not a Jedi.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
You should be grateful that you're pretty every time when you're angry. Some people are ugly angry all the time and I feel sorry for them.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

op how can you claim to be angry and from the 90s and you start talking about bands and you dont even mention rage against the machine. or biohazard. or onyx. or the duet between biohazard and onyx. or the duet between faith no more and boo ya tribe. or the duet between ice t and slayer. or bodycount!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Earwicker posted:

op how can you claim to be angry and from the 90s and you start talking about bands and you dont even mention rage against the machine. or biohazard. or onyx. or the duet between biohazard and onyx. or the duet between faith no more and boo ya tribe. or the duet between ice t and slayer. or bodycount!

COP KILLA

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Have you tried getting older op? I found that after like 38 I just stopped giving a poo poo about a bunch of stuff

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Since fear leads to anger, and anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering, as the ever-wise Yoda once taught us, have you tried walking it back from anger to just mere fear? It worked for me. :shobon:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I grew up in the 90's so I'm pretty angry all the time. Tool, Alice In Chains, Guns and Roses and The Offspring are my favorite bands

GnR songs are mostly about partying, loving and being in love so maybe do that stuff and you'll be less angry.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

GnR songs are mostly about partying, loving and being in love so maybe do that stuff and you'll be less angry.

Man that acoustic album was soooo UN PC, as they say. Some good songs. Some terrible lyrics and sentiments.

"I used to love her.... but I had to kill her"

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!

STABASS posted:

SO BACK OFF YOUR RULES BACK OFF YOUR JIVE I'M OF SICK OF NOT LIVING JUST TO STAY ALIVE

Play some Crazy Taxi until you feel better.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Don't worry OP there are plenty of accomplished angry people, just look at Gordon Ramsay

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Don't worry OP there are plenty of accomplished angry people, just look at Gordon Ramsay

Bruce Banner accomplished a lot in the field of Gamma Radiation.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op have you tried Jamiroquai yet? it could be just what you need.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

But, the Summer of Love?

I literally went to a Summer of Love concert back in 2000. I remember The Turtles being pretty cool. Signed a vinyl album for my girlfriends little sister

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I literally went to a Summer of Love concert back in 2000. I remember The Turtles being pretty cool. Signed a vinyl album for my girlfriends little sister

Did you get laid?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm only angry when it rains.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Black Sunshine posted:

Ah yes. GnR, songs about heroin, being a lost person in LA, and screaming gently caress YOU. Also Use Your Illusion II has a really weird one where Axl is really mad at Bob Guccione Jr

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Ah yes. GnR, songs about heroin, being a lost person in LA, and screaming gently caress YOU. Also Use Your Illusion II has a really weird one where Axl is really mad at Bob Guccione Jr

What you pissed off 'cause your dad gets more pussy than you?
gently caress you! suck my fuckin' dick!
You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids
While they be payin' their hard earned money to read about the bands they want to know about
Printin' lies, startin' controversy
You want to antagonize me? antagonize me motherfucker!
Get in the ring motherfucker! and I'll kick your bitchy little rear end! punk!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Did you get laid?

Yeah, but the summer ended shortly after

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

I'm only angry when it rains.

I'm only happy when it's complicated

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

listen to motley crue if you really want to party

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Earwicker posted:

While they be payin' their hard earned money to read about the bands they want to know about

thats the one

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Yeah, but the summer ended shortly after

Nice

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

personally, I listen to Andrew WK when I want to party

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Shout at the Devil: An Economic Argument

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Earwicker posted:

Axl was right

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

redshirt posted:

Man that acoustic album was soooo UN PC, as they say. Some good songs. Some terrible lyrics and sentiments.

"I used to love her.... but I had to kill her"

As my grandpa used to say "wimmin, can't live with em and can't bury them in the backyard" except that guy actually did

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Seether is:

A) Seether is neither loose nor tight
B) Seether is neither black nor white
C) Seether is neither big nor small
D) Seether is the center of it all

Select one of the above

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

dont be angry mumps. don't do it.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Actually just listen to Van Halen because it's literally 100% nothing but partying your balls off and having sex

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Black Sunshine posted:

Actually just listen to Van Halen because it's literally 100% nothing but partying your balls off and having sex

It is impossible to be angry while listening to Dreams

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Wifi Toilet posted:

It is impossible to be angry while listening to Dreams

That's Van Hagar but it still counts, they just add love songs to the mix. You're 100% correct though!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Things are going ok for me personally so I think the world is doing fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

PANAMA!