Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wonder how ecw would have played in brazil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this man is NOT the american dragon, he did NOT earn his walkout music

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

a DRAW.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Brut posted:

Oops I missed the entire prelims, gently caress. Aaaah I missed an Angela Hill fight? fuuuck.

What's worth going back to later?

nothing. its been a tedious card.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ilmucche posted:

are we excited for this heavyweight rematch

i am

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

good win for dalby

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my headcanon is that derrick lewis is cousins with principal lewis from american dad

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Sal D'Amato judging :shepface:

i will be very surprised if he's needed

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hollandia posted:

Did Lewis get given bootleg gloves or something? The branding is coming straight off.

ufc has cheaped out on fight gear severely in the last year. thats why a lot of fighters are taking gloves off after fights not to symbolically retire but the handwraps are so lovely they literally cant wait to tear them off as soon as the can. we've had shorts splitting, logos falling off of gloves and shorts, its been a disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ilmucche posted:

lewis has got him right where he wants him