Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Namtab)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Namtab posted:

Picked by: Ghosthorse

Ghosthorse picked this because snoozecruise told them to.

semper fi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

here are some nice posters for it.

the battle royale is an offering from shinjuku ni-chōme pro-wrestling. this is triple 6's gay sub promotion (the neighborhood its name after is tokyo's gay neighborhood) so its not exactly a normal battle royale. there is some male nudity in that one so heads up if you are watching the stream on like a train or something.

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hot drat they hang dong?!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Turning an old lady on the train into a fan of Japanese wrestling when she catches the naked man match while looking over my shoulder.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Monday Nitro - 5/2/96

WCW World Heavyweight Title Match - Randy Savage (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman) (c) vs. Chris Benoit
Tag Team Match - The Dungeon Of Doom (Hugh Morrus & The Taskmaster) (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Brian Pillman)
Singles Match - Marcus Alexander Bagwell vs. Ric Flair (w/Woman)
WCW World Tag Team Title Match - Lex Luger & Sting (c) vs. The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Benoit and Savage was fine until the clown show at the end. Tag match wasnt good but was at least funny. Bagwell and Flair put on a decent show. Title match wasnt good. Pairing up two of your biggest stars seems like such a hit or miss gamble and this one is a big miss. I dont like it.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

the flair vs savage match was good but the finish to the hogan match was bad enough to ruin the whole thing, 0/5

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Megamissen posted:

the finish to the hogan match was bad enough to ruin the whole thing, 0/5

You’re gonna say this a lot

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

it's an evergreen comment

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

“a summary of WCW” posted:

hogan was bad enough to ruin the whole thing

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

TheSwizzler posted:

You’re gonna say this a lot

And we havnt even gotten to the nWo stuff which takes those endings and cranks it up to 11 every. single. night.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Monday Nitro 12/02/96

Singles Match - Randy Savage vs. Hugh Morrus
Singles Match - Loch Ness (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Scotty Riggs
WCW United States Heavyweight Title Match - Konnan (c) vs. Devon Storm
Singles Match - Arn Anderson (w/Woman) vs. Hulk Hogan

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

This episode was dogshit lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
mlyp

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

The match with Konan was fun and if the episode ended with hogan pinned i would give it a decent review. unfortunately…

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I'm here for all the WCW in all its infinite, glorious stupidity.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Death to WCW.

What's that? Oh ok good.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Monday Nitro 19/02/96

Singles Match - Arn Anderson (w/Woman) vs. Hulk Hogan
Singles Match - Loch Ness (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Alex Wright
Singles Match - The Belfast Bruiser vs. Brad Armstrong
WCW World Heavyweight Title Match - Ric Flair (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman) (c) vs. Randy Savage

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I only caught the last 2 matches and they were.. fine? I guess.

Hogan still ruins everything.

Bootyman.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hogan will ruin the Bootyman

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
smh watching the devils promotion (not wwe)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

KungFu Grip posted:

smh watching the devils promotion (not wwe)

it's wrestlings purest form, hail satan

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Monday Nitro 26/02/96

Singles Match - Sting vs. Big Bubba Rogers
Singles Match - Lex Luger vs. The Renegade
WCW World Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Match - Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) vs. The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk)
Six Man Tag Team Match - Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage & The Booty Man vs. Kevin Sullivan & The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Ric Flair) (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman)

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Booty man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

You called?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Booty delivered. A decent show from start to end.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

god bless that booty man

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
stiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Hogan has a mouth full of the Nature Boy.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

KungFu Grip posted:

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

:haibrow:

STING

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hi

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

*doing my best schiavone impression* ITS STIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Monday Nitro 11/03/96

NOTE: There was no nitro on 4th March 1996. Nothing has been missed. Lex Luger won the TV Title off a departing Johnny B Badd on the previous WCW Saturday Night.

Singles Match - The Giant (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Jim Duggan
Tag Team Match - The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) vs. The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner)
WCW World Television Title Match - Lex Luger (c) vs. Alex Wright
Lumberjack Strap Six Man Tag Team Match - Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage & The Booty Man vs. Kevin Sullivan & The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Ric Flair) (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman).

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's a double feature Monthly PPV

STING 64 wanted a particular PPV, however it's only available in 240p and we had to splice 3 videos together. Therefore we will be doing that and another STING COLD 64 pick.

AEW Revolution 2020

Singles Match - Dustin Rhodes vs. Jake Hager
Singles Match - Sammy Guevara vs. Darby Allin
AEW World Tag Team Title Match - Adam Page & Kenny Omega (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)
AEW Women's World Title Match - Nyla Rose (c) vs. Kris Statlander
Singles Match - Cody (w/Arn Anderson & Brandi Rhodes) vs. MJF (w/Wardlow)
Singles Match - Orange Cassidy (w/Chuck Taylor & Trent) vs. PAC
AEW World Title Match - Chris Jericho (w/Ortiz & Santana) (c) vs. Jon Moxley

Ring of Honor - Man Up 2007

Four Corner Survival Match - Claudio Castagnoli vs. Nigel McGuinness vs. Chris Hero (w/Bobby Dempsey, Larry Sweeney & Tank Toland) vs. Naomichi Marufuji
Resilience Vs. No Remorse Corps Best Of Three Series Match #1 - Rocky Romero vs. Matt Cross
Resilience Vs. No Remorse Corps Best Of Three Series Match #2 - Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards
Resilience Vs. No Remorse Corps Best Of Three Series Match #3 - Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens
ROH World Title Match - Takeshi Morishima (c) vs. Bryan Danielson
ROH World Tag Team Title Ladder War Match - The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) (c) vs. El Generico & Kevin Steen

:siren:We will be streaming AEW Revolution on Saturday 11th May - 10PM BST. :siren:
:siren: We will be streaming RoH Man Up on Friday 24th May - 10PM BST
:siren:

Namtab fucked around with this message at 17:14 on May 6, 2024

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Namtab posted:

Monday Nitro 11/03/96

NOTE: There was no nitro on 4th March 1996. Nothing has been missed. Lex Luger won the TV Title off a departing Johnny B Badd on the previous WCW Saturday Night.

Singles Match - The Giant (w/Jimmy Hart) vs. Jim Duggan
Tag Team Match - The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) vs. The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner)
WCW World Television Title Match - Lex Luger (c) vs. Alex Wright
Lumberjack Strap Six Man Tag Team Match - Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage & The Booty Man vs. Kevin Sullivan & The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson & Ric Flair) (w/Miss Elizabeth & Woman).

giving the tv title to lex seems like a weird choice since he has the tag belt and wcw has a large roster

not looking forward to the main event

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

From what I remember watching that Nitro as a kid:

Opening match: Absolutely nothing, I was either doing homework or watching Raw until the tag match, who can say
Tag match: Fun, because I was a fan of both teams
Title match: I THINK I remember it being passable since Alex Wright was always pretty good for how young he was.
Main Event: I don't remember anything about this match, I probably decided to play video games instead

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rags to Liches posted:

Main Event: I don't remember anything about this match, I probably decided to play video games instead

The correct decision, most likely

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Megamissen posted:

giving the tv title to lex seems like a weird choice since he has the tag belt and wcw has a large roster

not looking forward to the main event

I think it makes sense if they're building up to a lex vs sting feud. Clearly they got cold feet about lex fighting hogan for the heavyweight belt so giving him a minor championship is the right call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Cthulu Carl posted:

The correct decision, most likely

I was probably playing TIE Fighter so it might have been the best decision I made that night