Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

There was that Ultimate X-Men issue about a kid whose mutant powers kicked in, which caused everyone in his general vicinity to melt into nothing. He unknowingly killed his entire neighborhood and realized what was going on when he accidentally killed his entire high school. Wolverine was sent to put him out of his misery.

The Justice League villain The Key had a thing where his psychic powers were so amped up that he couldn't stop hearing thoughts from around the world. He only had a moment's peace when he committed mass murderer.

Similarly, I recall that in X-Factor, shortly after Decimation, there was a villain who was drawn to look exactly like John Cena and could not stop hearing the thoughts of all the remaining mutants and I guess wanted to wipe them all out.

Baraka in the new Mortal Kombat timeline has piranha teeth and retractable arm blades, but they're a side-effect from Tarkat, a lethal disease that painfully mutates your body while making you bloodthirsty. Baraka seems to have a handle on it (making him the leader of his people), but feels that the disease is moving slowly as a way of taunting him.

Iori Yagami from King of Fighters has the ability to control purple flames from his body, but is cursed to die young. Not that it really matters, since nobody ages in King of Fighters. He's also cursed to occasionally lose control and go into his Riot of the Blood form. He's faster and stronger in this form, but is also completely feral and has a history of unwillingly brutalizing and even killing his teammates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU