Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
One time in college I was at Howl at the Moon with a group of friends at Universal CityWalk and the guys doing the songs were like "we have free gin blossoms tickets for this weekend for the first person who can name a song by them other than hey jealousy" and I said "found out about you" and I won the tickets

I was supposed to go with my neighbor because she was the only person I could find who also liked them but I ended up getting way too day drunk the day of the show and when it was time to go I was like no way am I making it to Hollywood and being out in public for like another 3 hours I'll be the guy pissing himself on the subway so I told her to go without me but she didn't want to go without me and we just missed the show and she got real mad at me.

That is my story about the time I almost saw Gin Blossoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU