Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

IK EDIT: notifying all of thread rule 1a: D&D regulars are allowed to flame freely in this thread, but CSPAM allies must be nice and pleasant only, or face punishment under the rules. This is an asymmetrical flaming thread only.

Flaming is all legal short of anything that breaks subforum or larger forum rules.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 02:42 on Nov 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

oh excuse me I was looking for the restroom do you uh

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Buck Wildman posted:

oh excuse me I was looking for the restroom do you uh

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4034924

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

thanks, enjoy the party

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
When I posted a version of this a year or so ago, it got gassed, but having said that, ganbare, OP.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
how could someone be afraid of cspam lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Welcome new friends

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Welcome new friends

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lets get really sweet and byob pilled in here. that way theyll know how much we want them

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

lets get really sweet and byob pilled in here. that way theyll know how much we want them

hmm idk. Thinking what we need is a thread rule that anyone is allowed to flame here without reprisal, so long as said flaming is within the bounds of the subforum rules and greater forum rules. You have my guarantee...the rules will be upheld.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

speng31b posted:

hmm idk. Thinking what we need is a thread rule that anyone is allowed to flame here without reprisal, so long as said flaming is within the bounds of the subforum rules and greater forum rules. You have my guarantee...the rules will be upheld.

im saying the cspam guys have to be sweetie pilled. but the d&d guys may flame. its a "thread rule". and its so we can have some new friends join us

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Teach me about media literacy. I'm here and I am listening.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

only normal cspammers should be allowed to post here

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ok. any cspam ally who is mean to a d&d regular itt will be destroyed. that is the thread rule. call it rule 1a.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

only normal cspammers should be allowed to post here

do you have any in mind, other than me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

im normal

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Ohtori Akio posted:

do you have any in mind, other than me

i was planning on letting god sort this one out

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

has someone posted a link in the d&d thread so they know it exists and they'll be protected

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hitler: i see you and i hear you

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

came here to say this

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

been hearing this a lot recently

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I do actually have something sincere and nice to say: Your politoons thread is much better than ours.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

ikanreed posted:

I do actually have something sincere and nice to say: Your politoons thread is much better than ours.

next time make this a flame.....

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oh wait is ikanreed a cpammer. i cant tell politics guys apart

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ohtori Akio posted:

oh wait is ikanreed a cpammer. i cant tell politics guys apart

neither can I so idk if I agree with him or not

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

What does it mean to be a d&d regular? Is it a bowel movement thing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dukberry posted:

What does it mean to be a d&d regular? Is it a bowel movement thing

mods kill him

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

speng31b posted:

ok. any cspam ally who is mean to a d&d regular itt will be destroyed. that is the thread rule. call it rule 1a.
okay, i'll be real nice to you

speng31b
May 8, 2010

R. Mute posted:

okay, i'll be real nice to you

I'm not a d&d regular, despite my love of rules. I appreciate it nonetheless though.

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my bony fealty posted:

Teach me about media literacy. I'm here and I am listening.

You will find all the knowledge that you need about media literacy in the very useful and informative Media Analysis & Criticism thread at https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966282.

The primer was prepared by Discendo Vox (a reputable Subject Matter Expert on Media Literacy), and it is strongly suggested to make a point of reading it before getting too deeply entrenched in Media Literacy.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019
Ganbatte, D&d. Ganbatte

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
hello, old friends

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

I think DnD is a very cool place to hang out and learn fun facts about the world from knowledgeable people!

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

PhilippAchtel posted:

I think DnD is a very cool place to hang out and learn fun facts about the world from knowledgeable people!

While I enjoyed my time in LF a whole bunch, D&D was my introduction to a balanced view on current events

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Very happy to hash it out, chop it up, shoot the poo poo, say my piece with anyone from D&D who wants to

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
these mf’ers are too scared. let’s choose a succzoner to start off grilling

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
a sacrifice, to show good faith. seems like its within the spirit of the rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
remembering wampalord writing a 5 paragraph essay when he stepped down as IK after two weeks lol