Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

also my bad, wampalord didnt resign after two weeks. it was 18 hours lol

Well they had to write the essay first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

throw the shoes at george bush

This could be interpreted as hostile to D&D posters, who may revere George Bush as 'one of the good ones' who kept the country safe

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I would like to say, in this the D&D embassy, that I have never farmed D&D for quotes because they occur naturally without prompting on any given page.

My mother in law still believes in voting as a valid strategy and thinks I pay attention to US politics enough to explain to her why democrats kept voting for Jeffries until the republicans brought in a young earth creationist significantly worse than the previous guy. I decided to go ask USCE because I assumed there must have been some kind of backroom deal that fell through or something and I thought the odds of USCE knowing and caring about electoral politics was higher than succzone. I genuinely thought D&D might be useful for information. I had faith that this was your moment to shine.

lmao that USCE, with total sincerity, immediately defended the right of US representatives - people whose only job is to vote - to protest vote and the futility of sorting garbage candidates for lesser evil strategic voting. I swear I did not intend to provoke the swarm. I genuinely did not expect Discendo Vox to tell me that the only people responsible for electing a republican speaker were the republicans.

So please, take my sincere apology for the ruckus. It was my mistake for expecting anything.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

looking for a rules clarification......does nix count as d&d/are we allowed to flame him

Ive been forum banned from D&D, so I'm definitely not that.

You can flame me, but I will place a powerful curse on your family if you go too far

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

stumblebum posted:

we believe in the strict forum binary here: gamer or political

What about if you play political games?

Would any of our D&D friends like to talk about Suzerain?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Are there no D&D posters who wish to flame CSPAM posters in safety?

Discendo Vox I'm offering you a free opportunity to post media literacy at me and I swear not to ask you to use the same techniques on famous American media disinformation campaigns!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bel Shazar posted:

Could the rules be expanded a bit to allow C-SPAM posters to flame C-SPAM in the style of a D&D poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Precambrian Video Games posted:

If you try your very hardest to be good poster you'll get sent to a nice farm upstate with rescue lobsters and NHD.

Someone do the Osama reaching out poster, but its Lobster and NHD welcoming the next mod to the farm upstate