Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Ty for making this thread op. I am sure we will have truth and reconciliation out of it.:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Thorn Wishes Talon - once you get off your 6er you should tell me off ITT for how abusive I was as DnD IK two years ago.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

docbeard posted:

From the river to the sea
Rule 2 point 1 4 section b

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

hell yeah let's do the epilepsy thing again

literally shaking

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

thehandtruck posted:

tun off your monitor

And then on and off and on and off and on and off really really quickly.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

smarxist posted:

give in to your urges and drop some bombs on this thread full of children op

lol

Go on, flame me for my horrible snype.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

that was the fun part of the 2019 drama, they were dead serious

Everyone was and everyone wrote super long very serious posts about very serious issues. It was a very serious time.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

Yeah, same, Discendo Vox is welcome to come here and call me, personally, one of his Abusers

Forgive me, DnD, for I have sinned.

I have been a Calm Hitler.
I have sealioned.
I have even...*chokes up*...I have even...done a No-Growth.

Oh God forgive me!

*breaks down weeping*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

how bout u "transforum" urself into a good poster

Now now...if that were possible, none of us would be here itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

exmarx posted:

d&d regular here. i think cspam is full of berniebro creeps who only care about american politics.

So true.