Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Welcome to our soon to be new friends from d and d. Cspam is a forum where you can relax and have a good time with your friends and also flame the regulars. It's all in good fun here in cspam, particularly mocking the poo poo out of us, which I would encourage you to do.

If you are perhaps nervous this is a trap, a honeypot as they call it, I can attest to the love our idiot king speng has for the rules, which clearly say flaming is encouraged. So flame away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Jakabite posted:

what’s up… LOSERS!!!!!! :zaeed:

Jakabite... thank you
Somebody had to get the ball rolling, somebody with the courage to express their convictions.

Bishyaler posted:

I vote blue no matter who because it makes a difference

make the place smell welcoming like an open house

Dang you really know how to hit us where it hurts! Good job!

BrotherJayne posted:

Sounds like the sort of thread AiT would poo poo up, but in a good way

That's every thread.