Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol at his most recent d&d china thread post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to say, in this the D&D embassy, that I have never farmed D&D for quotes because they occur naturally without prompting on any given page.

My mother in law still believes in voting as a valid strategy and thinks I pay attention to US politics enough to explain to her why democrats kept voting for Jeffries until the republicans brought in a young earth creationist significantly worse than the previous guy. I decided to go ask USCE because I assumed there must have been some kind of backroom deal that fell through or something and I thought the odds of USCE knowing and caring about electoral politics was higher than succzone. I genuinely thought D&D might be useful for information. I had faith that this was your moment to shine.

lmao that USCE, with total sincerity, immediately defended the right of US representatives - people whose only job is to vote - to protest vote and the futility of sorting garbage candidates for lesser evil strategic voting. I swear I did not intend to provoke the swarm. I genuinely did not expect Discendo Vox to tell me that the only people responsible for electing a republican speaker were the republicans.

So please, take my sincere apology for the ruckus. It was my mistake for expecting anything.

the only times i check d&d is when i follow a leper's colony entry and you can imagine how much i laughed when i saw you got permabanned for giving feedback in the feedback thread