Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

tarbrush posted:

Oh, yeah, he's the right guy at the right moment, but there's every chance he's more Sam Howell than Justin Herbert

Why is Sam Howell catching strays? He's been fine this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

If Fields plays next week and loses what sort of talk radio DEFCON situation are we looking at

We’re more than halfway through the season, I’d just start rooting for the tank at this point. Time to move on from Fields when you have a chance to get Caleb Williams.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Caleb Wilson going to the Bears is going to test the theory if they are indeed capable of ruining anyone. It's how Chicago fans cope about Trubisky

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think they can make it work but they have, have, haaaaave tooooooo clean house on at least the coaching staff and hire someone like Bienemy.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Kirios posted:

Why is Sam Howell catching strays? He's been fine this year.

Yeah, which is my comp for Levis. Fine. Decent. Okay.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

If Fields plays next week and loses what sort of talk radio DEFCON situation are we looking at

there is no quarterback on earth who can beat the lions with this roster

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://x.com/joseph_duarte/status/1723377804585107571?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

I’d forgotten about his heart thing.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

chamois posted:

congrats on the 4th kid

Thanks! :)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
drat Tee Higgins out and Ja'Marr Chase doubtful. Not ideal

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

DJ Hayden and Zach McMillan apparently died?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

bows1 posted:

drat Tee Higgins out and Ja'Marr Chase doubtful. Not ideal

Most of the Texans, including Nico Collins are also dead. I think the Bengals will be fine.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

DJ Hayden and Zach McMillan apparently died?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Most of the Texans, including Nico Collins are also dead. I think the Bengals will be fine.

These two posts back to back had me doing a double take.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Quiver full Phil

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Full Quivers Rivers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

full up quivers? who are the top 3 qb prospects?

i mean for 2024. not in the rivers family

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 11, 2023

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Phillip Rivers has 10 kids and everyone looks up to him as an incredible father. Meanwhile if I had 10 cats everyone would look at me like I'm a crazy cat dude (I'm not, we only have 2 cats).

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Anderson Koopa posted:

Phillip Rivers has 10 kids and everyone looks up to him as an incredible father. Meanwhile if I had 10 cats everyone would look at me like I'm a crazy cat dude (I'm not, we only have 2 cats).

Anderson Koopa posted:

What are your career earnings?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it feels like there's been a massive spike in people doublequoting posts recently

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

What are your career earnings?

Not enough, not enough.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Alaois posted:

it feels like there's been a massive spike in people doublequoting posts recently

i was using the iphone app

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Alaois posted:

Anderson Koopa posted:

Not enough, not enough.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bengals social media recommends that you begin to drink responsibly at 6am

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

sweet thursday posted:

Bengals social media recommends that you begin to drink responsibly at 6am

A cup of water an hour, I'll get started now

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This came up in the AFC East thread because oh my god the Jets, so here's the full list:

Total offensive touchdowns scored

8 Jets
11 Giants
12 Panthers
13 Titans, Steelers
15 Patriots
16 Raiders
17 Rams, Cardinals, Buccaneers, Broncos
18 Falcons, Browns, Jaguars, Seahawks, Bengals
19 Packers
20 Saints
21 Chiefs, Texans
22 Bears
24 Football Team, Colts
25 Vikings, Cowboys
27 Eagles, Chargers
28 Lions, Bills
30 49ers, Ravens
37 Dolphins

Kalli fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Nov 13, 2023

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

This came up in the AFC East thread because oh my god the Jets, so here's the full list:

8 Jets
11 Giants
12 Panthers
13 Titans, Steelers
15 Patriots
16 Raiders
19 Packers
20 Saints
21 Chiefs, Texans
22 Bears
24 Football Team, Colts
25 Vikings, Cowboys
27 Eagles, Chargers
28 Lions, Bills
30 49ers, Ravens
37 Dolphins

Lol the Browns offense is garbage but still has the same or more offensive touchdowns as 15 other teams.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kalli posted:

8 Jets

Reminder that one of these touchdowns was a strategic decision by the defense to let the Jets score.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kalli posted:

15 Patriots

This is the most shocking stat on here. Pats offense seems just as dire as the ones below them on the list, and yet they have this many

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Kalli posted:

8 Jets
11 Giants
12 Panthers
13 Titans, Steelers
15 Patriots
16 Raiders
19 Packers
20 Saints
21 Chiefs, Texans
22 Bears
24 Football Team, Colts
25 Vikings, Cowboys
27 Eagles, Chargers
28 Lions, Bills
30 49ers, Ravens
37 Dolphins

Two of the Panthers TDs came from Andy Dalton's start against the Seahawks too :gonk:

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I like that I started Zach Wilson once in fantasy and said never ever again and the real life Jets keep 9/11ing their franchise.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Kalli posted:

8 Jets
10 Dolphins Week 3
11 Giants
12 Panthers
13 Titans, Steelers
15 Patriots
16 Raiders
19 Packers
20 Saints
21 Chiefs, Texans
22 Bears
24 Football Team, Colts
25 Vikings, Cowboys
27 Eagles, Chargers
28 Lions, Bills
30 49ers, Ravens
37 Dolphins

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yesterday someone in the GDT asked me to find a clip of this play. I couldn't find it on Twitter but I found it in a video off Youtube. Link should be timestamped, if it's not go to 442 seconds or 7:22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZah4221wfE&t=442s

Romeo Doubs rolling upfield for an extra 2 yards since he didn't have time to get back onto his feet.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Dolphins probably got 25 across 3 weeks and then 12 across the rest. Also, the 49ers had their bye already but the Ravens have not, should not be a tie :colbert:. Same for DET and BUF.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Nov 13, 2023

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Usually once a season I say to myself "well hopefully that was the Ravens clown game so they got it out of the way" but I seem to be saying that a lot lately.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yesterday someone in the GDT asked me to find a clip of this play. I couldn't find it on Twitter but I found it in a video off Youtube. Link should be timestamped, if it's not go to 442 seconds or 7:22.

Romeo Doubs rolling upfield for an extra 2 yards since he didn't have time to get back onto his feet.

That was me, and thanks, that’s pretty funny.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

e nvm read it wrong. dumb!

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Usually once a season I say to myself "well hopefully that was the Ravens clown game so they got it out of the way" but I seem to be saying that a lot lately.

eh they've had clown games against demonstrably worse opponents but that didn't seem like one of them to me

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Seems odd

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1724128730585440589

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmao I watched 30 seconds of ads to discover that the timestamp didnt work, so I jumped up to 7:22 then had to watch 30 more seconds of ads. Get hosed, Youtube.

kiimo posted:

If only Houston kept their first round pick and took Harrison jr

Although I confess to not having any clue if Will Anderson jr is looking promising or not

edit: oh

Travon Walker.... not at the bottom left?!?

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Nov 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Is averaging less than one TD per game bad or something?