Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many domains do you own?
one
two
three
four or more
View Results

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Too many.

- <real_name>.net, for my personal web site (some motherfucker in Canada snagged the .com version and hasn't updated it since 2014, so I'm waiting for when it finally becomes available)
- 4 different .coms for the same project (trying to hit the primary ways people might type it out), bought two years ago and the project still hasn't gotten off the ground
- 1 .com for a random project I wanted to start 3 years ago, and then completely forgot about until just now when I logged into GoDaddy to get a count of how many domains I have.

Since this is a long weekend, I'm going to try to knock out the project with the 4 different domains. It won't take too long to get an MVP off the ground, and honestly the hardest part will probably be getting the domains updated to work on my OCI account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU