Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yell at clod
upgrading makes capitalism win
lol if you upgrade
Minecraft is destroying society
gently caress off for good moo cow
View Results

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Obsolete? gently caress you it's doing its need suiting just fine thank you very much

gently caress you for making me have to put linux on it if I want to take it outside of my magical walled farm.

The Mac mini mid 2011 sandy bridge i5. holy poo poo. what a beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

All the things I can do on my Mac mini 2011 mid (r)

1) browse the internet and look at stuff
2) play games from the mid 2000 era like
3) listen to the latest music on iTunes (r)
4) email my mum and dad with updates about how great life is
5) connect my Casio (R) electric keyboard piano to the Mac mini mid2011 (R) via USB (r) and record some tunes
6)run a file server that is so incomprehensible that my wife and children have absolutely no idea how to use it or even access it
7)let it sit on the cabinet as a conversation piece for when people come over and say "gosh! Is that a Mac mini mid 2011 edition (R) you got there?" and I can say "yes it is and it is in fully working order except for the PIECE OF poo poo OPERATING SYSTEM that can't be updated anymore. Say would you like to browse the web on it?" and then I'd be friends for life with that person
8)

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

The Management posted:

is that a spinning hard drive in that thing? nice

up to 54,000 revolutions per minute baby.

echinopsis posted:

hmm idk sounds like a piece of poo poo op

nah it’s doing just fine.

Moo Cowabunga fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 9, 2023

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

graph posted:

eh its not too bad ive done i think 4 of them and i'm a huge idiot

:same: but only the one. only the one.

I’m a bugger idiot.

Moo Cowabunga