Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*angrily pushes phalanges against phone*

*waits*

"Yeah. Hi, this is Mortimer, am I speaking to William? Uh huh. Well, I'm calling because I the list came out, and I didn't get tapped. No, no tap. Was it an oversight?"

*paces back and forth*

"No, I know, it's just that I've really been pushing for this, I've been boning up on the history of the group, my GPA is through the roof, I'm first-chair trombone with the orchestra, and the last art exhibit in downtown New Haven featured three of my skullptures. But I'm looking at the list, and not only am I not on it, but seriously, another one of the Bush children? How am... no, it's just that I thought, you know, the recent push towards diversity, and..."

*long pause*

"No, I don't identify as female, I'm a skeleton, I identify as a skeleton... well, I suppose if anyone on that list is an anthropologist, they could look at my pelv... no, it's not that either. Look, I worked my tailbone off to get into Yale, and this is just wrong. You wouldn't have a Mexican cooking club that only let in Chinese students, would you? Hello? He-.. hello?"

*sighs, stares at phone* "gently caress."

*from next room over*"I told you he wasn't going to change his mind. Why don't you try for the Calliopean Society? Skull and Bones is just for trust fund kids anyway."

*grumbles* "why don't you suck on my funny bone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU