Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just lower your standards OP. Little bit of mold is fine! Cut around it.

I also don't buy meat, so there's a whole word of food going bad I'm not familiar with anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, expiration dates are not all the same. Some are "best by" dates, meaning, you can use it after it might not just taste as good.

Also, just because the milk has an expiration date on, it does not mean it expires on that date. I've milks stay good for a long time after the date. I've also milks go bad well before the date.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How often do y'all cook using a recipe? I almost never do.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That sure is a lot of food for one lady to eat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Carlos Lantana posted:

If you see cheap Tupperware grab it

Are you crazy?? I've got so much tupperware (or related products). I've got entire cabinets of nothing but. Too much tupperware!

Now, a nice set Pyrex containers....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

get a chest freezer if you dont have one and your situation allows

Big old tittie freezer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just lower your standards OP. You'll be fine.