Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

zedprime posted:

I haven't seen a beginners cooking technique book to recommend and I'm worried SEO has ruined the method that taught me around the turn of the decade 2010. But basically take an ingredient and a method and just Google it. "How do I cook broccoli in a frying pan." "How do I cook zucchini in the oven."

Combine that learning with some priming from more organized recipes and you can look in your big chest freezer of things and be like "it's curry time."

Alton Brown "I'm just here for the food"?

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i still throw away wilty lettuce every week though. some things just aren't sized for a single person unless that person really loves eating white bread sandwiches or whatever

Buy heads, not bags. They last easily 5x longer. And fun to stir fry with soy sauce!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=161

Ya'll need this