Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Thermos H Christ posted:

This is the same team as last year just a little luckier

This x 1 million. We won most of the close games this year and lost most of them last year, but not really looking like world-beaters right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

Texas CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

There's no way we beat Iowa State on the road without Brooks

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Why does Oregon look like the Monarch's Henchmen from Venture Brothers?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

caleb williams just threw a skyhook

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

Why does Oregon look like the Monarch's Henchmen from Venture Brothers?

Magenta? That's your battle mode color??

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Can someone explain Austin Armstrong to me. He’s got a cute story but the only argument I ever hear in his favor is that we have no defensive talent so it’s not his fault. I just don’t see it, every other week someone is having a career game on the other side whether it’s on the ground or in the air.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That was some furious scrambling going there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it is only by watching caleb williams desperately escaping from an offensive line that collapses .1 seconds after the ball is snapped that i believe he can be a bears quarterback

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

nachos posted:

Can someone explain Austin Armstrong to me. He’s got a cute story but the only argument I ever hear in his favor is that we have no defensive talent so it’s not his fault. I just don’t see it, every other week someone is having a career game on the other side whether it’s on the ground or in the air.

Billy Napier doesn't really have much of a rolodex for coaching hires, it seems.

I'm more curious at wtf Corey Raymond does. Pulling him from LSU was a huge coup and our secondary gets loving spanked week in and week out.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The last 3 times I checked in on UCLA/ASU , UCLA has been past the 50, how do they still have 0 points.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

The last 3 times I checked in on UCLA/ASU , UCLA has been past the 50, how do they still have 0 points.

made the transition to the big ten too early

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Rick posted:

B1G energy

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

R.D. Mangles posted:

made the transition to the big ten too early

gently caress, too slow

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SPEEEEEEEEED

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oregon's helmets make them look like giant eyeballs from behind

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
How do you just like turn the wrong way on Franklin like that

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Jesus took timeouts too. He gets us.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Wow Heels wow

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
if this USC guy gets fired can Penn State have him

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Lmao unc

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
lololololol UNC

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

R.D. Mangles posted:

oregon's helmets make them look like giant eyeballs from behind

It's a trait like many other wild bird species who have eye-looking feathers on the back of their head.

The ducks are evolving

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

USC mugged that guy,

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Oregon needs to keep with the 10-15 yard passes that torch the secondary as they run past them.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
WHy are we only getting wide shots on plays for the ducks game? I can barely see the ball.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Man the angle on that UNC kick made it look like it was gonna be wide the entire time until the last possible moment

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

if this USC guy gets fired can Penn State have him

It's still USC's first year with Reilly, don't think they will fire him after year 1.

But that might change if USC loses to UCLA, and worse if badly.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Well that trick play did not work at all

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Maxwells Demon posted:

It's still USC's first year with Reilly, don't think they will fire him after year 1.

But that might change if USC loses to UCLA, and worse if badly.

It's Riley 2nd year and the team got worse lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You gotta be disappointing for like 4 years to get fired from USC if you don't do something that can void your contract for free.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Neil Armbong posted:

Sark just ain’t it. This poo poo is just so sloppy and the big 12 is so bad they haven’t made this team pay, but god drat this team can’t play a full game.

That catch was awesome by Mitchell. He’s been great all night.

You are crazy, he's been recruiting better than any coach has for a long time, and they've been winning games. They were close to winning the conference last year, too (until TCU pummeled them). This entire sport is about being lucky (or recruiting so much depth, even injuries don't hurt you that much).

PostNouveau posted:

There's no way we beat Iowa State on the road without Brooks

This might be true, too.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Not targeting

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

UNC gonna win this

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

UNC gonna win this

Not yet!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
6 field goals!

There's gotta be a better way to score points

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Man, you gotta catch that

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao the guard trying to hide

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

Lmao the guard trying to hide

:laffo:

It worked?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yeah that's DPI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Man, Iowa State ain't loving about, are they?