Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Qwijib0 posted:

:laffo:

It worked?

Refs notoriously can't look down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah that's DPI

If they were on a date, they'd easily be at second base.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

OF COURSE Duke's QB has the first name Grayson

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Iowa state in total control against byu.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Touchdown! Now for the 2PT...

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo 2-pt conversion for the game

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Nope!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
You could argue all of UCLA's losses are a result of them being unable/unwilling to kick the ball.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Dat punt tho

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
What are these shitass unis San Jose State is wearing instead of their usual gorgeous, rare, yellow-blue color scheme?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
All that for 4 yards

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Word I never thought I'd hear during a CFB game.

"Chicanery"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Nice little boost for USC before halftime

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
God drat that was a grown man move by Skattebo.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Zach Braff looks so old now

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
pac-12 after dark is the light that sustains us in the dark

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
ASU beat one of the allegedly best teams in the conference with position players playing QB half the game.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

66 yards on 3 and 1, lol. BYU has some lovely D.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
sucking against oregon? USC gets us

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
under the milky way was such a banger and that whole album was great

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bird in a Blender posted:

Iowa state in total control against byu.

:toot: :911: :toot:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I really don't understand how USC is so bad this year

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Connor Williams should use his NIL money to hire a better offensive line.

Dude is running for his life every other play.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Oregon has been playing to run out the clock since halfway in the 3rd quarter. I hope it doesn't bite them in the rear end.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Maxwells Demon posted:

Oregon has been playing to run out the clock since halfway in the 3rd quarter. I hope it doesn't bite them in the rear end.

my sources say no

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Despera posted:

sucking against oregon? USC gets us

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

DrunkPanda posted:

I really don't understand how USC is so bad this year

For a team that's been involved in a lot of high-scoring and relatively close games, it really has been a thoroughly unpleasant experience watching them the past two months. Just constantly loving up and not even in a particularly funny way (well, seeing how bad the defense is is funny at first, but then they continue to play that way and you just start to get bummed out)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Help I’ve been disconcerted

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Never heard a call for "Disconcerting Signals" before

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Maxwells Demon posted:

Never heard a call for "Disconcerting Signals" before

Is that like illegal sim'ing?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
USC making it a game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nevermind.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
The analytics is wrong

go for it here and fail and your team stops trying, and a 2 point conversion is more likely to succeed if the defense is reeling from being scored on twice in quick succession

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

The analytics is wrong

go for it here and fail and your team stops trying, and a 2 point conversion is more likely to succeed if the defense is reeling from being scored on twice in quick succession

I assume it's based on empirical data

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

CapnAndy posted:

The analytics is wrong

Do you have any proof at all to back this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

CapnAndy posted:

The analytics is wrong

What do you mean by "the analytics"? Analytics is based on data inputted into a model and interpreted by a person, so based on which data is inputted into which model and who is interpreting it, you get different results