Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

From the Fiery Depths a creature awoke....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Iceland is sure to melt now!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Calling itself Iceland was a little cocky so it turning into molten rock seems a little karmic.

I blame Leif Garrett

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bea Nanner posted:

gently caress plate tectonics

Actually.... plate tectonics might be one of the requirements of complex life on a world.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dr_rat posted:

also it just really fun and relaxing for the plates, just floating around all day.

Actually..... some plates get beaten down and swallowed by the Earth, melted down not to be seen again for thousands of years....

But other than that, sure.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If I was Hawaii I'd sue over use of Lavaland

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anyone visit Iceland with a main intention of seeing the Aurora? It would be my main - or one of my main - hopes for a possible trip.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

naem posted:

I wanted to make a joke about volunteering to help with genetic diversity and post photos of pretty ladies, had second thoughts because that would be misogynistic, and then realized they could probably a crush my like a bug

what I am saying is I surrender

SnüSnü

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

nice obelisk idiot posted:

yeah everyone else wants to rid the world of hákarl once and for all

Not me. Split it down the middle, fair and square.