Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The Ring came inside the creature Gollum, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
They're loving the hobbits in Isengard!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Saruman loves getting his worm tongued.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I wish the cock-ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened...

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When the goblin bout to get into some wet rear end hobussy

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
What do your elf eyes see?

Legolas: Sauron is doing the goatse again!

Elrond: gently caress i can't unsee it

Galadriel: same

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What are you doing, Orc step sister?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I am Ho Man

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I lick less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

"casts semen tsunami while the ringwraiths pursue me over a dry riverbed*

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
when you find the one person on the battlefield who can circumvent your immortality curse and they find your prostate

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Dildo Bellend.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"ow, my balls" - frodo

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Fly, you stupid motherfuckers

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Welcome to rimmin'-Dell

also

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
You have my cum

... and my cum

and my cum!

and my cum.

and my cum

.... and my CUM

and my cum.

(rushes in) and my cum!

and my cum too

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

THE HORN OF GONDOR

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are horny and quick to cum.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

No man can lay me.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Can you suck, Master Hobbit?

Well... yes. At least, well enough for my own people. But we have no technique for great balls and... horny times.

And why should your sucking be unfit for my balls? Come, suck me off.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

6 inches. Less than half of what I'd hoped for

lmao

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Smugworth posted:

*after the orcs capture your mom"

Looks like MILF's back on the menu boys

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Of course you are, and I'm cuming with you!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“What a pity that Bilbo did not shag that horny creature, when he had a chance!”

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
loving goddamn poo poo. Piss!

naem
May 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:f5:

naem
May 29, 2011

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bored_of_the_Rings

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

oh gandslf you're so handsome
Ooopooh

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Well then, keep your semen.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

And so Merry crawled under Pippin’s hairy bag and took his bag and stretched it over his eyes like a mask and in a silly voice said “Legolas, what do your elf eyes see?”

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Stroke, spread, and enter

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I know what I'm recommending for Book Club next month!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

[Merry awakes nude in a forest glade.]

[Pippin is suckling from a stone dick.]

Merry: "Hello? Dickbeard? Where has he gone?"

Pippin: "I had the loveliest dream last night. There was this large barrel, full of toys. And we took all of it. And then you were slick. I'd give anything for a whiff of Old Toby's... Y'know."

[A moan is heard.]

Merry: "Did you hear that? There it is again. Something's not right here. Not right at all."

[Pippin gives a growling burp.]

Merry: "You just said something… dickish."

Pippin: "No I didn't. I was just wanking."

[Pippin wanks and two more moans come from him.]

Merry: "You're longer."

Pippin: "Who?"

Merry: "You!"

Pippin: "Than what?"

Merry: "Than me!"

Pippin: "I've always been longer than you."

Merry: "Pippin, everyone knows I'm the long one. You're the girthy one."

Pippin: "Please, Merry. You're what, 3.5 inches? Four At the most? Whereas me, I'm pushing seven... eight."

Merry: "Eight? You did something."

[Merry grabs the stone phallus and sucks.]

Pippin: "Merry, don't! Don't suck it. Merry! Dickbeard said that you shouldn't suck any."

Merry: "I want some!"

Pippin: "It could be dangerous! Give it back! Merry!"

[The hobbits trip over the large growing phallus of Pippin. His balls begin to smother them.]

Pippin: "What's happening?"

Merry: "Gah! It's got my leg!"

Pippin: "Merry!"

[The balls cover them up.]

Pippin: "Help!"

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Nov 13, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gollum had noticed subtle changes in Frodo’s behaviours since the ring had come into his possession. These changes made Gollum extremely horny, especially the way he would always have his fingers wrapped around the ring. Gollum wondered what those soft hands would feel around his member. It kept him up all night, most nights, if he did fall asleep, he would dream of Frodo and his magic hands. But tonight was different, tonight he was going to feed his desire, the fire inside him.. He wanted to surprise Frodo tonight.
He crawled up to Frodo, making sure to be quiet. He tugged Frodo’s sleeping bag off him and unwrapped him from his cloak, making it easy to undress him, when the time came. Frodo woke up at the sudden sold his body was exposed to. He woke up to find Gollum straddling him, looking straight into his eyes. Frodo was confused at first, why was Gollum on top of him? Where had his sleeping bag gone? And he grew even more confused, as his soft dick started hardening. Gollum made slow rotating movements on top of him. Gollum felt Frodo’s dick start to harden underneath him and his erection grew so large, his loincloth couldn’t cover it.
Gollum started to unbutton his shirt. “Gollum…”
“Shhhh, Daddy’s come to make it better” he croaked out
He continued to unbutton Frodo’s shirt, when finished Gollum threw the shirt to one side, and started trailing his knobbly fingers up and down Frodo’s chest, circling his rosy nipples with a dirt encrusted finger. Frodo let out a weak mewl at the teasing. Gollum bowed his head down and started licking and sucking on Frodo’s nipples, Frodo let out a weak moan of protest as Gollum started nibbling Frodo’s nipples with some of his remaining nine teeth. Frodo was now fully hard beneath Gollum, gridding his groin upwards desperate for contact with Gollum’s crotch.
Gollum undid Frodo’s trousers and pulled his pants down to expose Frodo’s throbbing cock. Gollum wrapped one of his hands around Frodo’s dick and started pumping his fist up and down, he brought Frodo to the edge, and then removed his hand from Frodo’s pre-come leaking dick. Frodo moaned at the sudden unexpected removal of Gollum’s hand.
Gollum was overcome by a tidal wave of lust, not being able to wait any longer. He torn off his loincloth exposing his throbbing dick. He flipped Frodo over, pulling his pants off, exposing his pink butthole. Gollum slid one of his fingers into Frodo, then a second, then a third, pumping them in and out slowly. His urge to be inside Frodo was now unbearable, he couldn’t control himself, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean. He positioned his dick just above Frodo’s widened hole, then in one deep movement he sunk himself fully into Frodo, getting a deep intake from Frodo at the sudden intrusion. He kept a pace up, in, out, in out gradually getting faster and faster, he felt Frodo cumming underneath him, spewing the salty substance onto the rocks below. Gollum cummed inside of Frodo, he came so much it started to leak out with his dick inside Frodo. He pulled his cock out of Frodo, bent over and began to suck all of Frodo’s juices off his own flaccid penis. He was able to do this because he had been doing it for years.
Gollum crawled off into the night, leaving Frodo red (rear end) cheeked and panting on the floor, lying in a puddle of his own cum and spit. Gollum’s lust was quenched for this night. And that was that. For now.

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?
"what precious taters!!"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

What's "tatas", precious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

redshirt posted:

I know what I'm recommending for Book Club next month!

I believe there is some good (bad) old fashioned racism in there, presented as humor but be forewarned