Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
ok fine.

Raluek
My vehicles: '60 F100, '68 Javelin, '69 Chevelle (eternal project), '74 CJ5. also '15 CB300F that i STILL haven't started riding
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: idk, recently? a really nice pair of circlip pliers. e: or a rivnut tool
Something small I would really like: i have a hell of a sweet tooth. weird snacks are good too
Hobbies: car poo poo, electronics poo poo (EE for work). keeping cool old things out of the trash.
Shirt size: men's L, tall slim fit if you're fancy
Food Allergies: nerp
Junk/No Junk: hell yes
Comments: after last year maybe i have enough stickers lmao. unless it's something cool and special of course!
A local merchant option: geez i dunno
Dicks/No Dicks: dicks are good

i think i will come back and edit this later, just poundin' it out off the top of my head for now.

Raluek fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Dec 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
i dont have all the items i need to ship out, and if i still dont by monday then ill do it as a 2-parter. hang in there, santee

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Santa,

I'm about to head out of town for a few days (maybe a week?) for family Christmas stuff, so if your package is delivered within that window I won't be able to get to it right away. It should have a safe place to live in the mean time, and I'll get to it as soon as I'm back. So don't worry about it if tracking shows delivery without a corresponding post on my end, I'm not ignoring you on purpose or anything!

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
aw yeah, finally! i rushed to get that package out because it was supposed to arrive on Thursday and I didn't have the rest ready yet, then of course the package was delayed until after the holiday anyway.

im relieved that everything arrived intact. i was nervously imagining the bottle rolling around and pulverizing the cookies, or somehow leaking and saturating the box since i didn't double-bag it.

glad you liked it! i made myself a batch of those cookies afterwards (it's a new recipe I hadn't tried before) and have been enjoying them as well!

im not a big fan of bourbon, but i really like the gin from those folks. i hope the bourbon is just as good!

the other part of your gift was delivered to my vacant house while i have been away for holiday stuff, so another package will head your way this week or next.

merry christmas!

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
upon my arrival, i found a box that i didnt recognize. santa???

it contained a nice greeting, despite a disappointing dearth of dicks.

lol sike. this actually made me cackle, good work

alright, digging below the tissue paper, not one but TWO super nice snap ring pliers. when i asked for something nice, i was thinking like, channellock nice; knipex goes above and beyond. this rules!

i actually found the small one first, thought "oh wow that's generous" and then there was another one hiding underneath. fantastic. i have some axle/hub/driveshaft stuff to do soon, and these will come in very handy.

under those, some fancy looking treats. looking forward to trying these.

next are... straps? of some kind? you're going to have to help me out here, i am extremely stupid. restraints for bedtime activities perhaps???

ok lastish, go team! now i can represent, since the car wont be able to actually go anywhere anytime soon i need to convince people it exists. i swear i have one! see i even have the t-shirt!!

then at the bottom of the box was even more good stuff. not only hi-chew, but sour hi chew. gonna have to be careful with these, i have forbidden myself from buying the big bags because that often goes poorly for me.

anyway! this was a real big haul, thanks forums poster sapient corvid. merry belated, and happy almost new year!