Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
slothrop
My vehicles: '18 Mazda3
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: dopamine
Something small I would really like: a kitschy fridge magnet from something local to you
Hobbies Current hyperfixations: Lego, Big Wett, Kei Trucks
Shirt size: no more shirts thank you
Food Allergies: gently caress mackerel, sardines and any fish in a tin
Junk/No Junk: Trying to minimise junk
Comments: tell me about a local legend
A local merchant option: surprise me
Dicks/No Dicks: Inside packaging only thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have received a truly amazing haul.

This morning the postie buzzed while I was on the toilet. That's 3/3 times the new guy has caught me on the loo or in the shower. Kudos pal, your timing is impeccable.

A GIANT BOX APPEARS

A sign of things to come...

First, the kind note and explanation from PainterofCrap

The Dickbutts, courtesy of Babyeatingpsychopath. There are dozens of these all over my apartment now :v:

There is a truly prodigious amount of stuff in here! I struggled to unpack it onto the limited flat surfaces in my tiny apartment!

The Chick Tracts crack me up, I'm not sure I've seen one for years, but they're mentioned in one of my favourite Jack White songs.

I am absolutely blown away! My snack box is now full, and choc covered pretzels are legit one of my favourite things ever. I am very very excited to try the rest of the local delights, and thank you for the backstories on them.

Selected stickers and magnets have made their way onto the Fridge of Affirmation™️

The rest will be used to spice up my boring rear end chilly bin (esky/cooler). I am tempted to zip tie the license plates to my storage cage above the car, sadly I don't have a garage or man cave at the moment. I am also immensely excited to read about New Jersey's L O S T Piney Culture.

And the Indiana Jones lego is the icing on the proverbial cake. That's gonna be a fun build and the plane can sit under my Concorde, for scale.

Thank you SO SO much PainterofCrap! You really made my day today and did a great job distracting me from studying some extremely dry professional development stuff.

I got my Santee's stuff out today, and hopefully my sister, who lives a little closer to them, will add a second package.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

I am delighted that it arrived safely, intact and unmolested!

Did the Big Wett sunnies arrive yet? They were ordered a good week before I sent the box. AUS post isn't that slow...is it?

While there is definitely junque, I tried to keep it compact/small.

The VIOLATION envelope comes courtesy of the Philadelphia Parking Authority, although not so marked. Prank your friends!

The flaming skull came from Oglaf. It's Sithrak, the god that hates you!

Also: In case it's not obvious, the Wawa gift cards are also magnets

Merry Christmas!

OMG no sign of the sunnies, but yes AusPost is that terrible. However the postie tried to deliver nothing to me the other morning so maybe thats it? If they provided you a tracking number, email it to me at slothropai at gmail

Otherwise, thank you so much!

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

Sent.

The one item was mailed for drop-ship, from Melbourne. I can't loving believe that it, with at least a week's head start, is still floating round within 50 6-km. of your home while a package sent from halfway round the world beat it to your door.

I will never, ever complain about the USPS again.

It was waiting at the post office since the 4th of December cos the deadbeat postie didn't leave a card telling me.

Package Acquired, goes nicely with her t-shirt too (please excuse the wrinkles). Thank you again and Happy Xmas!

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

The flaming skull came from Oglaf. It's Sithrak, the god that hates you!

Merry Christmas!

I am a uuuuge Oglaf fan and I had missed that this was Sithrak! I'm so pleased to have them on my fridge near similar deities. You done so good, like out of control. I will report back on various chocolates, but in the meantime your choc pretzels are gently caress ME good and I'm gonna need these every year please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

cursedshitbox posted:

Thank you much for everything, Slothrop!

Yay, glad it all arrived before Xmas! Glad you enjoy the stickers too, I had such fun generating them. If you want me to :filez: you the originals, just shoot me a pm or slothropai at the Google mail site.

Not sure what of that junk food might be novel or foreign to you, I gave my sister free rein in that department. Allsorts are of course traditionally English but they were a staple growing up in NZ. The Tonys is A++ stuff too