Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

nitsuga
My vehicles: '21 Golf GTI
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: Fold out utility knife, paint markers, and other things for vandalism marking.
Something small I would really like: Snacks, magnets, etc.
Hobbies: Hiking, photography, skateboarding, video games, and on and on.
Shirt size: L.
Food Allergies: None I know of.
Junk/No Junk: Junk.
Comments: Just have fun with this. I'm easy.
A local merchant option: I'd be interested in anything cool from your area.
Dicks/No Dicks: Inside packaging only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

nadmonk posted:

A fantastic bounty arrived yesterday from my santa, nitsuga.
Many wonderful things.

What's this?

Inside box:

You sly dog.
And there can never be enough shop towels. Ever.

I hadn't heard of Analog Cycles before. I see from their site they are the kind of bike perverts I can get behind.
My wife is stoked about the Thrasher Magazine sticker, it may find a home on her Element. Much like shop towels, you can NEVER have enough cable straps.

Perfection.

Further planting the seeds that I need to get a dirt bike.

Mmm. snacks. The Sprecher mix is seriously good. I am a sucker for notebooks and yet to have a good field notebook to kick around.

Thank you for all of the awesome stuff nitsuga!

You're welcome! Sounds like a hit all around, and that's all I could hope for. Enjoy. :)

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Just as I was getting a little worried, a package showed up this evening, and I knew exactly what it was about. Buckle up, goons. Terrible Robot sent me a bevy of delights.

Bubble wrap.

Probably candy.

:nws::nws:
As is tradition.

There is a Santa!

It was candy.

The platonic ideal for a knife. Cannot wait to try it.

Extends to 13-1/2" and dual drive.

Keep the tiles off the toes.

Spark Plug Champion. Might be my first trophy.

Cocktails! Honestly can't wait to sneak these out camping.

Directions. But don't space out whilst reading them like I do.

Soap! It smells better than I do too.

Needle files with handles. Good stuff.

Clamps and spreaders. Might need to file them a bit for a better fit on the spreader end, but that'll be no problem now.

A hella sturdy grabber.

And last but not least a dirty old rod.

It's great. It's all great. This made my day and put a nice bookend on the season. Thanks a bunch, Terrible Robot!

nitsuga fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 6, 2024