Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
InitialDave

My vehicles: Just the highlights to be sensible: Old series 3 Land Rover, old Fiat Panda 4x4, Suzuki Cappuccino, BMW E30, Porsche 924. All of which are in a right state.
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: TBH I tend to be a bit of a tool magpie, so I have an awful lot of what I need, but any interesting little gadgets etc are appreciated
Something small I would really like: Anything interesting relating to your local area!
Hobbies: Failing to make progress on any of my projects, sci-fi, bit of gaming both PC and pen-and-paper RPGs
Shirt size: Men's large
Food Allergies: None
Junk/No Junk: Junk is good!
Comments: I do like old "technical" and engineering books etc
A local merchant option: No particular opinion, Amazon or similar is fine
Dicks/No Dicks: Inside-the-box dicks are A-ok

Also, Big Taint, over the years, we've fallen into a pattern of me taking the organiser as my Santee and then privately swapping with someone else so they still get an actual surprise despite having sent out the matches, I'm happy to do that for you this year as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Well, I did one gift as a local drop shipping, but if the remainder of what I wanted to send still hasn't gotten to me today, I'm going to draw a line under it and send my package.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Well, Santee, you should have received one gift that I had shipped to you locally (though it probably won't have anything identifying it as being from me, so, uh, we'll see how that works out), and there's another on its way to you subject to the tender mercies of UPS.

And with that duty done, I feel I'm now allowed to post my own haul!

An excellent T-shirt, which frankly is completely accurate:

Hank Marvin intensifies. Been years since I made a model kit, this should be fun to dig into over the holiday:

Remember anime boobage? It's back, now in sticker form!

And it appears that Santa is now offering happy endings:

Thanks Santa! :cheersdoge:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Oh, if you're not familiar with the C90 Adventures mini jeep, you're in for a treat, it's a delightfully stupid endeavour.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Suzuki Cappuccino Owners Register for Enthusiasts, I think technically the group still exists?

Big Taint posted:

FIAT

So I now have at least 20% of a Fiat Panda, right?
Well, you probably have 100% of what's left of that one!

Big Taint posted:

THANKS, INITIALDAVE!
Merry Christmas!