Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Totally in for another year.

McTinkerson

My vehicles: 2006 Mazda RX-8, 2009 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, KTM Duke 390, 2017 Porsche Macan, 2004 Vespa ET2-50
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: One can never have enough magnetic bowls.
Something small I would really like: Weird old automotive or aviation memorabilia. Especially if it is from your local area.
Hobbies: Breaking and fixing my shitboxes. Autocrossing the RX-8. 3D printing either useful or dumb things. Punching holes in paper from a minimum of 25m distance.
Shirt size: I'm good for shirts but any and all other clothing is welcome.
Food Allergies: None.
Junk/No Junk: All of the Junk. My altar to the gods of speed craves more.
Comments: Running out of places to slap stickers since the Lobo went away but I have plenty of room for patches on the motorcycle jacket.
A local merchant option: Princess Auto & KMS Tools are both local but I'm totally good with anything coming from anywhere.
Dicks/No Dicks: Make the mail carrier(s) deeply uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

The package is officially in one of Santa's elvish contractors hands :canada:

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Canada Post has indicated that my Santees package has been delivered to their doorstep.
:toot:

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

blindjoe posted:

It has!

Merry porsche-mas!

Thanks McTinkerson!

- I forgot to mention, all the Porsche swag is getting regifted to my father-inlaw as he is a porsche enthusiast so timing is perfect!

That is excellent news!

The chopped keychain and microfibers are from Mighty Car Mods as mentioned above. One can never have enough microfiber towels.

In other news, Canada Post is working overtime as my doorbell camera indicates that this package was delivered just after 2200 local time last night.

This is an absolute masterpiece (seriously, not being sarcastic). I am hanging this on the wall in the garage.

drat, this is quite the haul. Oddly enough, I do not have any RE-Amemiya swag, so this is even more interesting.

Junk from the turn of the century, eh?

Yup, check out. Can confirm. :hurr:
I do not own a 1:18 scale version so this is a very very welcome addition. (The total thanks to you is now 1:1, 1:10, 1:18 and 1:24.)

Thank you Bulk Vanderhuge! I love all of it.