Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Safety Dance
My vehicles: 06 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, '17 Subaru Outback
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: Use: impact wrench. Wish I had: a lathe
Something small I would really like: tasty treats, coffee, torx screwdrivers, toys my two year old would like
Hobbies: sailing, TSD rally, programmin', being outside
Shirt size: no more shirts thank you
Food Allergies: I'll eat anything edible and some stuff that isn't
Junk/No Junk: yes, junk me
Comments: What's your favorite adhesive?
A local merchant option: Fisherman's Supply
Dicks/No Dicks: A modest dicking

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Nov 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Just to check, am I the only person who was matched with themself for AISS?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Okay, it looks like this email worked! Thanks for running AISS this year!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Santee, you've got incoming

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Big Taint posted:

Another day, another AppScript misfire. I *tried* to only send the reminders to people who haven't confirmed yet, but I fear it went out to everyone, or at least to some people that have confirmed. So, if you have already confirmed with me, thanks! If you haven't, DO IT.

FAKE EDIT: I think I figured out how I hosed up my testing, the script uses the active spreadsheet and active sheet for its data, I was switched to the fake sheet for testing but I had clicked on a cell in the real sheet which made that one the live one.

I thought I should have checked this thread before responding to your email. Please enjoy my "PER MY LAST MESSAGE" energy

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Love you, Big Taint

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

KillHour posted:

Package delivered! :toot:

I received a package this evening.

It contained a truly decadent amount of Hi-Chew.

Also a Tamiya Fairlady Z. I need to figure out if this is the kind that needs paint and glue.

Also an itty bitty hot dog truck.

And a good amount of stickers and keychains.

Finally, a dick!

Thank you, KillHour! I'm going to put the stickers on my Alcan 5000 truck. My wife is a urologist; she's claimed the bottle opener for her office. The Hi-Chew is still strewn out over my bed. I think I might swim in it tonight.

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Dec 22, 2023

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Oh shoot, I realised I forgot to call out the genuine Nintendo playing cards! And the acoustic foam is actually needed in my office. Thanks for those too!

e. I need to figure out which keychain is most ironic on my Porsche key fob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

I was starting to get worried! You're welcome! Merry AISS!