Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

After a couple year hiatus I AM BACK and excited to take part in AI:SS

Somewhat Heroic
My vehicles: E90 M3, Lexus LX 570, a small tear drop camping trailer
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: small lights for working under the hood/under cars
Something small I would really like: a neat hot wheels to share with my kids
Hobbies: radio controlled cars, camping, not using my turn signal
Shirt size: large
Food Allergies: we have a diagnosed celiac in the house, so no gluten. Also no alcohol (not my scene)
Junk/No Junk: I dream of your junk :awesome:
Comments: Certified Sticker Slut <--stolen from OP because I like this.
A local merchant option: I have no chicken in this cockfight.
Dicks/No Dicks: tasteful? I have small kids that probably wouldn't see the humor. I guess this is to say make them hidden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Dear recipient of my gift; the main portion has arrived but I would like to fine tune the full contents of the gift. Therefore your package will ship on Monday; and working in an industry that does a ton of shipping I know that it will arrive to you still well before Christmas in the middle of next week.

Thank you Big Taint for organizing the AI:SS this year!

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

I’ve been :f5:ing like a lunatic all day. USPS has said it’s been on the truck for delivery since 6:10 and was expected for delivery tonight but seeing how it’s 7:30 Pacific I’m going to bet it’s going to need an extra day. Santee your gift is coming eventually.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Penzey's Spices are legit! They used to have a retail location near us but they closed it. No matter, we are hooked and order online now. They have the best smoked paprika on the planet

Elviscat posted:

Oh poo poo, no, these ones are perfect at max extension, I thought they'd be a little small, but they're super stretchy and it stays in place awesome.

Unrelated, looks like USPS is working serious OT to make up for my bad planning skills, and my Santee received their package before Christmas!

Where do I even begin? This is an AI:SS All Timer!

An Box arrived just about lunch time

What treasures await!!!

Not Hot Wheels but cooler! The kids quickly claimed these

A :krad: set of playing cards, which will definitely be used

Tons of chocolate treats and goodies; a wind up VW microbus, a NOS shirt; a Blue Origin shirt, stickers, two rechargeable magnetic work lights that will definitely come in handy when I dig into the lexus this winter to reseal the coolant valley heat transfer plate.

But who could have sent me such bounty? ELVIS CAT and they even wrote me a thoughtful card!
https://imgur.com/Rn47vLY.mp4

I opened the card first...which immediately brought on the laughs. I spent the next ~5 minutes checking out the rest of the gifts. We kept waiting for the card to stop. It...doesn't which just made all of us laugh harder. All the kids and my wife were present while opening. The kids all laughing at the meowing card that wasn't planning on stopping.

I fortunately made an attempt to salvage the card without destroying the card. That is when I found the most nefarious and devious trick this card had in store

This is why I say fortunately:
https://imgur.com/PPwhEdw.mp4
https://imgur.com/rnVNdF0.mp4

I still made a mess.

I cannot say thanks and Merry Christmas enough to all of you here and huge thanks to Big Taint for organizing this for the group. This was a great year.